What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

Discus and support What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by JackieJiang1, Nov 6, 2023.

1. JackieJiang1
    JackieJiang1 Guest

What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox...

For the past few days, I noticed both my Xbox app on cellphone and PC is missing "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass", and I don't know the cause. This is the first time seeing it goes missing. I want to know what caused it to go missing! I have a picture as proof!

The two left side are mine as proof the "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" suddenly disappeared! The two right side belong to my friend, I asked his permission to send screenshot for help.

What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox... [​IMG]

:)

JackieJiang1, Nov 6, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox mobile app and PC? How to get it back?

Hello JackieJiang1, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

I can recommend a few possible reasons why the "Keep more than 7 friends/Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" option might have disappeared from the Xbox mobile app and PC:

Microsoft may have released an update to the Xbox app that has modified the user interface and rearranged the available features or options. In some cases, updates may involve changes to the way certain features are accessed.

There's a chance you've made changes to your Xbox app settings that have hidden or disabled the "Keep more than 7 friends/Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" option. I would recommend checking the app settings to make sure this option is enabled.

If you want to get the "Keep more than 7 friends/Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" option back, I would recommend following these general steps:

First make sure you have the latest version of the Xbox app installed on your mobile phone and PC. Check if updates are available in the respective app stores.

Then go to the Xbox app settings and review the available options. Look for settings related to your friends list and Xbox Game Pass subscription to make sure they are enabled.

In some cases, restarting the Xbox app or restarting your device can fix temporary issues and restore missing options.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.
    Best regards.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox mobile app and PC? How to get it back?

THey're constantly changing the structure of reward offerings
  4. DaveTims Win User

"Check your Connectivity" Xbox Music Streaming

My wife and I are both having this problem. We are both Xbox music pass subscribers. Whats up?
  5. Francia J. Win User

HOW TO SHARE MY GAME PASS WITH MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY?

When did you subscribed to PC Game Pass or Xbox Game Pass Ultimate? Because according to Xbox Support:

"If you have purchased Game Pass in the last 7 days, please try again later."
  6. John P_14 Win User

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate Discord Code Not Working

Oh, that's it. Sadly, if you were previously subscribed or currently subscribed to Xbox Game Pass for PC, or an Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription, you will not be able to redeem the code because this is for new subscribers only. In this case, what I can recommend is to redeem the code on a different account or gift it to your friend or family member.

I'm sorry about this and I hope you understand.
Thema:

1. What caused "Keep 7+ friends / Subscribe to Xbox Game Pass" to disappear on both Xbox... - Similar Threads - caused Keep friends

2. Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game

in XboX Insiders
    Microsoft Store device limit causing DLC to be unavailable in game: I was having an issue with my ROG Ally where Vampire Survivors was not loading the DLC in the game. After a lot of unsuccessful trial and error, uninstalling/installing, and research on forums, I...
  3. Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can my external hard drive cause my xbox series x to freeze: I had my fiest ever freeze in the my games and apps library and my console makes an electric noise when the hdd storage device is in and stops when I unplug it. I was wondering could my external...
  4. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  5. Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One S Full Shutdown Causes Startup Issue: Since last winter, every time my Xbox has a full shutdown, it hangs indefinitely during the next startup, and I'm forced to do a system reset. A hard reset (hold down power button, then unplug...
  6. Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Left analog stick spinning, causing horrible stick drift: I just bought an elite controller series 2 from my friends dad and found out that the left stick twists when very minimal pressure is applied. this in turn causes very bad stick drift, although...
  7. The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.

in XboX Insiders
    The Xbox Identity Provider still hasn't updated, causing errors while using the Xbox app.: This has been happening on Windows 11 for several weeks. The Xbox app is starting to give an error due to this issue, partially disabling the app submitted by /u/xL3aMS1x [link] [comments]
  8. Xbox 360 Kinect.games cam cause consoles to overheat?

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox 360 Kinect.games cam cause consoles to overheat?: I played this game called Let's.Cheer and imy console overheated. I have a Xbox 360s. Are Kinect games a major cause of consoles overheating? Also is keeping the console offline better for...
  9. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  10. I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link"

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't connect to my Discord Voice Chats cause it keeps saying i need t[o "Re-Link": Exactly what the Title says. It's not letting me Access any Discord Server on Xbox so i can chat to my Friends and whenever i try to transfer Voice via Discord's App, it denies it. I have...