What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

Discus and support What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why? 77ebc054-d3de-4aae-9610-a27fbe91e2f9 Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by aaron winchell, Dec 26, 2023.

1. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox

NFL and Fox sports apps are garbage on Xbox but work everywhere else... Why?

:)

aaron winchell, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Aaron W, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

I'm sorry you had this bad experience with Xbox, could you tell me what the problem is with the applications? They don't start, are they slow, or do they simply generate some error code? What console do you use? Personally, from my Xbox, these mentioned applications work normally.

I await your response, so I can provide you with better help.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. RyanSweet Win User

XBox Game Pass for PC (Beta) - unable to download the games advertised

Administrative approval required for installation

I can't seem to figure out how to install the games on game pass that have this message on their game page. It won't even start to download and I receive and error code: 0x80070005.

-I've tried reinstalling, and restarting.

-I tried running the app as an administrator

-I tried what was explained here: https://www.reddit.com/r/pcgaming/comments/bys8tk/psa_details_on_how_to_install_the_new_xbox_app_to/eqo0588/

all didn't work for me...

was hoping someone with more knowledge could help. If anyone else had any ideas on how to get it working I'd be very appreciative. It seems like I just need to give the app admin permissions but I can't seem to figure out how to do that. Or maybe it's
    the separate installers for each game?

Thanks!
  4. SaM5246xbl Win User

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Win10 PC: No rumble or headset audio support?

That's great, I have the xbox accessories app now and still can't figure out how to get the audio working, I also have USB audio device selected
  5. PackagedArt9181 Win User

Having trouble keeping unwanted players out of my paid Minecraft realm

I can make it where it's invite only but the game will die quick.. I'm looking to get players locked out regardless of what profile they create. Seems like this would be a violation of Xbox conduct but I can't figure out how to get them to do anything.
  6. it's ok thnx đź“Ž Win User

Viewing blocked users list on Xbox

No sorry I'm not following. I can't figure out how to do what you suggested on pc xbox app or the android app?

Could you provide screenshots or something?

Are you referring to the android app or the pc app?
Thema:

1. What can't Microsoft seem to figure out how to get apps to work on xbox - Similar Threads - can't Microsoft seem

2. I can't buy any games on microsoft

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't buy any games on microsoft: I am trying to buy minecraft and for some reason I can't buy it. It says my account doesn't have access to it. I have a similar problem when I try to play halo infinite because I can't access the...
  3. Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error)

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't create a developer account (Microsoft runs on trust error): Hello. Yesterday, I was going to sign up for developer access, but I backed out. Today I decided to go ahead and sign up. I used the same account, but this time it gave me a "Microsoft runs on...
  4. I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    I can't login to my gamepass because of problems with microsoft store account?: First of all, hello to whoever is reading this, SO, I am trying to use the 3 month gamepass nvidia has to offer, so i do everything, claim the code and what not, and then when its time to use it,...
  5. Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox controller can't connect to Microsoft Wireless USB?: I have a new Microsoft Wireless USB for windows 10. It seems to light and flash when pressing the button. On the other hand, my Xbox controller can't connect to the USB instantly. I tried hard...
  6. Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I use Minecraft Launcher WITHOUT installing it on the Microsoft Store, and...: Seriously, I know Microsoft wants to streamline their cross-platform capabilities, but this is so stupid. I can't even play Minecraft without the Xbox app working properly. The Xbox app is such a...
  7. I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    I can't register my controller to my Microsoft account: So a couple months ago I had some issues with my controller where it completely died and wouldn't charge/turn on. During the process of trying to send in the controller for a repair it randomly...
  8. Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft account hacked, can't do anything: I have tried the recovery form, but the email has been changed so it just responds with "This account does not exist", and I can't do anything like recovery of passwords etc. How can I fix this....
  9. I can't seem to get microsoft store to process purchases even though it has all the correct...

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't seem to get microsoft store to process purchases even though it has all the correct...: When trying to purchase a game such as even the xbox game pass. I gett a screen that reads "Try again later Something happened on our end." But i can Minecraft through their app and through my...
  10. I can't seem to delete my Xbox account or Microsoft account.

in XBoX on Mobile
    I can't seem to delete my Xbox account or Microsoft account.: I've tried looking up how to delete both of them and no matter how much I try I can't seem to be able to delete them. 263d8117-d308-4fe2-ad4f-6b4c271b0142