What can I use dual monitors for on xbox?

Discus and support What can I use dual monitors for on xbox? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Im looking to get a second monitor for my xbox, what are some things you could could use a second monitor for? Can you have a second app up on the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/TheIKKoNiKK1, Oct 8, 2020.

1. What can I use dual monitors for on xbox?

Im looking to get a second monitor for my xbox, what are some things you could could use a second monitor for? Can you have a second app up on the second monitor??

submitted by /u/TheIKKoNiKK1
    [link] [comments]

/u/TheIKKoNiKK1, Oct 8, 2020
  2. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox Game Pass PC games stuck at 60fps

Is it possible that you have a dual monitor setup?

Also, what graphics card and driver version are you using?
  3. RafaelMouraB-DB3E4E3 Win User

Dual screen support for local split screen co-op and local PVP.

What games do you play local co-op or PVP?

Also, the Xbox doesn't support dual monitors setup. For this case you will need a PC connected on one monitor, and Xbox on second monitor.
  4. GMS1stLDYCannon Win User

Dual Monitors Xbox One

I was going to say there is no way to do this, I see somebody already beat me to the punch. You can use a monitor for viewing but not dual.
  5. JustAnotherJay Win User

Dual monitors?

To my the best of my knowledge that is not possible to do split screen across multiple monitors using the Xbox 360.
  6. IceStorm III Win User

Dual Monitors

Thema:

What can I use dual monitors for on xbox?

1. What can I use dual monitors for on xbox? - Similar Threads - dual monitors

2. Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x

in XBoX on Consoles
    Am I able to use dual monitors as 1 continuous screen on my Xbox series x: I want to be able to hook my Xbox series up to the 2 monitors and watch as I kick a ball on screen 1 and it'll appear on screen 2.. I don't want to duplicate/mirror the same image....
  3. How to switch versions on dual generational games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to switch versions on dual generational games: I own the disc version of EAFC 24 and on the cover it has that you can play on Xbox One and Xbox Series X. All my friends play on the Xbox One version while I’m on the Series X version. When I go...
  4. Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Dual controllers on cloud gaming, xbox ultimate game pass.: I bought an Xbox ultimate game pass, to play on my samsung TV, without the console. And I bought two xbox controllers with it. But when I try to play games like fifa and MK 11, it shows that the...
  5. Trying to hookup dual sense controller to laptop. Help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to hookup dual sense controller to laptop. Help?: This is the only error I can find, when I try to update drivers it says they are all up to date, I’ve seen others with the same issue but no answered yet. Help please. This device cannot start....
  6. Can I benefit from dual entitlement on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I benefit from dual entitlement on pc?: I just bought eafc 24, and I saw that it had dual entitlement. It said old gen to new gen, but I can’t get dual entitlement on my pc. I thought you could get it on the Xbox app. Is there a way to...
  7. Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters

in XboX Insiders
    Dual controllers on XCloud... padding the title to 32 characters: Just bought an extra XBox controller to play games with my kids on XCloud and try to get my partner in to games with It Takes Two, only to find it's not supported. Both controllers are recognised...
  8. Cant launch games after dual booting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch games after dual booting: Hi. Im running windows 11 in 2 partitions, 1 partition for gaming and another partition for doing my coding stuff. Everything is fine if I install a game on my gaming partition and reboot...
  9. Xbox App & Xbox Game Bar glitched with dual monitor setup

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App & Xbox Game Bar glitched with dual monitor setup: [img] [img] Earlier in the week both the Xbox Game Bar and Xbox app were working fine. Now, whenever I try to use either they both have these exes across everything and make some of the words...
  10. Better Dual Monitor Support?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Better Dual Monitor Support?: I have dual monitors and I like to be able to have my browser on my second monitor and stream Xbox on my main monitor. The problem is, if I click on my second monitory, Xbox app minimizes to the...