What can i do when it says "The person who bought this needs to sign in" and im the one who...

Discus and support What can i do when it says "The person who bought this needs to sign in" and im the one who... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What can i do when it says "The person who boght this needs to sign in" when i'm the one who bought it db9c7438-0961-4bb8-817e-90e1fb4a20a7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Samuel Perez2, Jun 14, 2023.

1. What can i do when it says "The person who bought this needs to sign in" and im the one who...

What can i do when it says "The person who boght this needs to sign in" when i'm the one who bought it

:)

Samuel Perez2, Jun 14, 2023
  2. DeniqL Win User

What can i do when it says "The person who bought this needs to sign in" and im the one who boght the game

Hi,Samuel! I'm Luis, a fellow Xbox Gamer . Thanks for reaching us out here.

Try deleting the account´s cache to restore this bug license

Delete account Cache

Remove Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select System > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

3. Select the account that you want to remove, and then Remove.

4. Close.

Power Cycle:

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off.

2. Wait for 5 minutes and then turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller.

Add Account:

1. Press the Xbox button.

2. Select your gamerpic in the upper-left corner of the screen, move all the way down and select Add new.

3. Enter the Email Address and the Password.

4. Read the Microsoft Service Agreement and Privacy Statement, and then select I Accept.

5. Follow the steps to configure your Sign-In & Security preferences to add your Microsoft account to your Xbox console again.

After that, try to launch the game again
  3. Blessing Lerma Win User

How do I fix the warning sign?

How am I able to play games without it asking me " the person who bought this needs to sign in" when im already signed in
  4. youcreatures Win User

game share

It say “The person who bought this needs to sign in.”
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

The person who bought this needs to sign in

Problem should be fixed now.. There were some problems with the xbox services..
  6. karin1kekaka2k Win User

Person who bought this needs to sign in

Do you share your account with anyone? If this error appears to require permission or buy the game occurs because of a failure to communicate with the server. When a NAT is restricted or moderate occurs a lot.
Thema:

What can i do when it says "The person who bought this needs to sign in" and im the one who...

1. What can i do when it says "The person who bought this needs to sign in" and im the one who... - Similar Threads - says person bought

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it...: my email says it no longer exist but when i try to make a new account with that email it says that email already has an account with but. Also when i use my username to sign into my account it...
  4. New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...

in XBoX on Windows
    New card says been redeemed I just scratched it today I bought it in December last year...: My new card says been redeemed by somebody else and won't let me check balance with code tell's me to contact customer support c8e332fc-d3c6-4dd4-a0dc-98d26ea5c155
  5. My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My current network status says the following services are experiencing issues and I bought...: My current network status says the following services is having issues and I bought my two games online and I can't play them , what do I do !? 044a95f1-4974-4e36-a680-99a15bc1c5f5
  6. Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why does my Xbox say I'm in game chat when I'm in party chat: It all started today, I was gonna play L4D2 with my friends when I couldn't hear anyone, my pfp in the party was dark and I couldn't hear anybody. Can someone help please?...
  7. I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your...: I am trying to update a vintage gaming system. The Xbox 360. It just says Can’t update your console and gives a weird status code. Please help Jen 03063d52-94dc-42e3-a9a5-e38328db3bbb
  8. My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know...: My Xbox is saying this console supports wpa2/wpa3 personal and the others but I don’t know how to fix it I’ve tried and it’s saying to fix my router security protocol...
  9. Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...

in XboX Insiders
    Why does my console keep saying “the person who bought this needs to sign in” even though...: I’m at college trying to set up my Xbox in the dorm and it said my internet connection was fine, and I’m signed in, but when I try to start any game it just says that the person who bought it...
  10. A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does

in XBoX on Consoles
    A sad person got my ip and is saying he will console ban me what should I do if he does: If I get console banned by someone not at Microsoft can I get unbanned 8062aebe-5a45-4ac3-a81f-44886ee80386