What can i do when a payed download game hase removed from server can i get a paypack

Discus and support What can i do when a payed download game hase removed from server can i get a paypack in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What can i do when a payed download game hase removed from server can i get a paypack 9e289109-99c7-4d18-b14f-c96bf8ec4e64 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by unlogicalmind, Jan 11, 2017.

1. What can i do when a payed download game hase removed from server can i get a paypack

What can i do when a payed download game hase removed from server can i get a paypack

:)

unlogicalmind, Jan 11, 2017
  2. Can I remove Kinect from XB1?

I might give it another go.
    It seems like a lot of hassle to get it working, though.

Lostsoul 301281, Jan 11, 2017
  3. GTA Car Meet
    GTA Car Meet Guest
    Games With Gold HMMMM???

GAMES WITH GOLD

So let me get this straight. I have an XBOX ONE. You want me to pay you $10 dollars a month to play titles from my Xbox 360 which I already payed over $800 dollars on over the years ($59.99 PLUS TAX EACH!!!!) So that now I can play them on my XBOX ONE?

HOW IS THIS NOT COMPLETELY [Mod Removed] UP???

PLUS I'VE PAYED YOU YEARLY FOR 8 YEARS TO BE ON XBOX LIVE!!!

What you SHOULD do is allow us to download FOR FREE no monthly. All our Xbox 360 games we have invested money in. Onto our XBOX ONE. That's what you should do! Then I'll respect you
    [Mod Removed]!

GTA Car Meet, Jan 11, 2017
  4. Daseemore1 Win User

GTA San Andreas Disc Read Error

This is bogus who do I talk to, to get my money back I tried re downlodaing game like above comment says and now when I try to download gta sa again it starts downloading and then message pops up saying cannot downlaod game, I tired of paying for half [REMOVED
    - LANGUAGE] service from microsoft, when I can go to sony and get the same service for free...
  5. Mike2169 Win User

Re-download xbla games?

Ok.... so then I guess the real question is how can I tell (if possible) what games were removed from the server before I go and buy another 360? For instance, UNO can't be bought but can I download it again?
  6. CountyGerm Win User

I can not download Red Redmtion

Man,everything was perfect until 6.12 when xbox live servers goes down.After that get this problem.

I can pay and download any game i want.I have this problem only with Red Dead Redemption.

Thanks for all
  7. rma316 Win User

Anbody know where one might start looking for these powerful shotguns?

They can alter the drop rates through server side changes. If you are connected to the internet when you start the game, it checks the server for updates. Then it downloads them. That's what I got from reading the forums.
  8. Rostom L Win User

What to do when I don’t get the in game currency I payed for

I see. Has it been more than 24 hours already? If not yet, kindly wait and also try the troubleshooting steps using the link above.

If it's more than 24 hours, please contact EA support https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. What can i do when a payed download game hase removed from server can i get a paypack - Similar Threads - payed download game

2. Train sim 4 is e downloaded the wrong edition do you have to pay again?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Train sim 4 is e downloaded the wrong edition do you have to pay again?: We download the app ring version and want the deluxe edition. Do we have to pay again? bb0e6d8c-7903-4c81-baf9-50e217fe0299
  3. How do I fix this and download Minecraft without paying again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I fix this and download Minecraft without paying again: I bought Minecraft on my computer a while ago and I just got an Xbox and tried downloading it but it wants me to buy it again db85466e-c068-4f29-b66b-2144c543669b
  4. Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. How...: Can’t sign into Minecraft on PS4 and can’t download Modern Suburb after paying for it. (*Moved from feedback.) 68e2a3fc-1e23-4496-beaf-80e399d97a08
  5. Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Destiny 2 lightfall won't let me download it and the season pass unless I pay another $100...: So I like many others playing destiny 2 bought the lightfall expansion. I went ahead and treated myself with the deluxe edition and still have all the things in game that I payed for EXCEPT the...
  6. Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft garbage-ware - you pay and you can't find it, download, play nothing (Mod Removed): It is hard to believe I'd give MS $50, I am insulted by my profile which on one page does not show I bought the game but another that does. Where is the (Mod Removed) game? What kind of moron...
  7. I have Xbox Game Pass PC but it only let's me download certain games and want's me to pay...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have Xbox Game Pass PC but it only let's me download certain games and want's me to pay...: So I was able to download Microsoft flight simulator and tell me why with the game pass perfectly fine on the Xbox game pass app on PC, but when I tried to download other games that I wanted to...
  8. I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted a game included in an Xbox bundle and I have to pay to download it again: I deleted a game that came with the xbox in a bundle and i have to pay to redownload it. I have lost money and i cant play the game anymore. :-( 633bc0c6-2e95-4f74-9302-7b807eee7daa
  9. Buying a game on one console (Xbox) and then having to pay full price to download it on ...

in XBoX on Windows
    Buying a game on one console (Xbox) and then having to pay full price to download it on ...: So awhile ago, I bought Sea of Thieves for my Xbox one. Later I decided since for most instances I would rather play on my PC, then when I was signed in to my account on the Microsoft store, it...
  10. Trying to download a game but being prompted to pay for a game I have already brought.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to download a game but being prompted to pay for a game I have already brought.: Hi I am having an issue where any game I try to access in my download list is asking me to pay. Is anyone else having this issue? 7e43373b-3104-4b5b-8fc9-333dbbd1628c