What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...

Discus and support What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I was on 2k 2 days ago when I logged out for 2 hours tried to log back in when they said my account had a problem. So then I did this from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by T Y6, Sep 22, 2023.

1. T Y6
    T Y6 Guest

What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft...

I was on 2k 2 days ago when I logged out for 2 hours tried to log back in when they said my account had a problem.

So then I did this from https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=519253

Then they said Microsoft disabled access to the account due to a serious violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement.

Witch had nothing to do with me so this happened because someone else was in my account or there was some type of virus In my one drive what can I do.

I’ve been using my one account for years and all my games and data are on there so I want my things back or I might just give up on everything.

:)

2. amer agbariah Win User

can i no longer recover the account ? *urgent*

i got a new mail from the same agent , the replys the exact same thing as the last one " Microsoft disabled access to the account due to a serious violation of the Microsoft Services Agreement".
    again my qeustions are not answerd .
    what should i do ?
  3. T Y6 Win User

What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft service agreement but I didn’t do anything

Hello ,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, your account has been locked or disabled due to violation of Microsoft Services Agreement and you are provided with the link to reinstate your account. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We know that having your account locked can be frustrating, and we apologize for the inconvenience, but our Terms of Use help us protect all of our customers, including you.

To have us review your account status, use the online form at the link below to tell us about your locked account and how to contact you. Most Microsoft support agents don't have access to this form, so using it is the only way to have your account be reviewed and reinstated.

Here is the link of the online form: Microsoft-Services Account Reset

When we receive your info, the system will send you an email with a ticket tracking number. A Microsoft customer service representative will then contact you via email to provide a status update, request more info, or give you instructions on how to get back into your account. You’ll get further emails with updates until your account is restored.

We thank you for bringing this concern and the information provided will help get back to your account.

Sincerely,

Tomm_A
    It’s been 3 days they haven’t emailed me back yet how long will it take.
  4. Tomm_A Win User

What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft service agreement but I didn’t do anything

Hello T Y6,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

Based on the description, your account has been locked or disabled due to violation of Microsoft Services Agreement and you are provided with the link to reinstate your account. Let us check and see on what we can do to help resolve your concern in a timely manner.

We know that having your account locked can be frustrating, and we apologize for the inconvenience, but our Terms of Use help us protect all of our customers, including you.

To have us review your account status, use the online form at the link below to tell us about your locked account and how to contact you. Most Microsoft support agents don't have access to this form, so using it is the only way to have your account be reviewed and reinstated.

Here is the link of the online form: Microsoft-Services Account Reset

When we receive your info, the system will send you an email with a ticket tracking number. A Microsoft customer service representative will then contact you via email to provide a status update, request more info, or give you instructions on how to get back into your account. You’ll get further emails with updates until your account is restored.

We thank you for bringing this concern and the information provided will help get back to your account.

Sincerely,

5. T Y6 Win User

Hello ,

Thank you for getting back with the thread.

If you are not getting the email, make sure to check from your spam or junk folder from the email account that you have provided in the form.

If you did not get respond after few days had passed, Iam afraid that your account is permanently disabled. As stated in the form, see the screenshot below:

[​IMG]

To know exactly the status, you may also contact our live support channel because they have the tool to check the status of your account. Follow the steps below:

1. Go to this link: Microsoft Live Support - Contact - Microsoft Support

2. Please provide a brief description of the problem and click Get Help;

3. Click Contact Support at the bottom of the display results.

4. When you identify the product that is experiencing the problem, click Confirm.

Finally, you can choose to contact a live chat representative or have a live phone representative make a call.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Tomm_A
    I can’t contact a live person right now but I did check the account status it’s still only disabled and not deleted from what I saw.
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello T Y6,

Thank you for getting back with the thread.

If you are not getting the email, make sure to check from your spam or junk folder from the email account that you have provided in the form.

If you did not get respond after few days had passed, Iam afraid that your account is permanently disabled. As stated in the form, see the screenshot below:

[​IMG]

To know exactly the status, you may also contact our live support channel because they have the tool to check the status of your account. Follow the steps below:

1. Go to this link: Microsoft Live Support - Contact - Microsoft Support

2. Please provide a brief description of the problem and click Get Help;

3. Click Contact Support at the bottom of the display results.

4. When you identify the product that is experiencing the problem, click Confirm.

Finally, you can choose to contact a live chat representative or have a live phone representative make a call.

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Sincerely,

Thema:

1. What can I do if Microsoft disabled access to my account for serious violation of Microsoft... - Similar Threads - Microsoft disabled access

2. When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will Microsoft fix the Xbox "feature" of disabling surround sound when a chat headset...: Xbox Series X|S can output surround sound such as Dolby Atmos and DTS:X over HDMI with no headset attached. This is great for modern gaming, allowing players to use spatial sound cues (direction...
  3. Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft, can you please provide us with an option to disable the "Quick Actions Toggle"...: I can't stress this enough - I hate that Quick Actions Toggle in the Xbox App with a burning passion. It has without a doubt ruined any chance of me making video content using console streaming....
  4. Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can adults disable screen time in Microsoft family: I recently turned 18 and still have screen time restrictions on my microsoft account is there a way i can turn it off as an adult in the family or do i need to be an organiser...
  5. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled, please check Microsoft Account Settings: Hi. The multiplayer and Realms buttons are greyed out, and I receive an error message stating that I need to enable multiplayer in my Microsoft account. I have already done this, but the problem...
  6. Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft account settings.: I can't play Minecraft multiplayer because its disabled. 1. My birthdate is over 18 2. I have changed all of it to allow in XBOX privacy & online safety 3. And i dont think im in a Microsoft...
  7. "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft)

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Multiplayer is disabled. please check your Microsoft account settings" (Minecraft): Hi, I've recently recovered my old Mojang account, but I cannot access anything other than single player. We have tried accessing family settings, but after enabling everything and removing my...
  8. Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cross play disabled on Microsoft store Destiny 2 pc: I downloaded the Destiny 2 base (free) game for the pc. Pvp is supposed to be free to play. But when I attempt to play a pvp mode, the game tells me that cross play is currently disabled. I have...
  9. Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Multiplayer is blocked. "Multiplayer is disabled. Please check your Microsoft...: Hello. I am an adult, My birthday is in my microsoft profile correctly. I am in good standing with microsoft and mojang. I had gone in and blocked some items in my profile under "Privacy &...
  10. Microsoft consider implementing "Disable Xbox On-Screen Keyboard" please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft consider implementing "Disable Xbox On-Screen Keyboard" please: Microsoft should consider implementing an option for Xbox users to disable the on-screen keyboard. As an Xbox user, it can be quite frustrating having to repeatedly press the Windows key + Esc key...