What be the best XB1 aproved surround mic headset?

Discus and support What be the best XB1 aproved surround mic headset? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I need something so my room mate don't here what I playing on my TV. 8528c7c4-85dd-402a-bc0c-adbfa52d0120 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Dakrkplayer2, Feb 23, 2014.

1. Dakrkplayer2
    Dakrkplayer2 Guest

I need something so my room mate don't here what I playing on my TV.

:)

Dakrkplayer2, Feb 23, 2014
  2. Game audio through stereo headset?

Xbox has stated they are trying to improve the quality of the headphones via software updates to include minimal surround sound, but you won't find anything remarkable. Left, right, front is the best you can expect.

On a side note, the Xbox one headphones and mic both work when directly plugged into the ps4 controller. You just have to adjust the volume via ps4 button menu. The surround is the same on it through those headphones on the ps4 as explained above, on the
    xb1.

Wizard of Nozs, Feb 23, 2014
  3. dogsounds
    dogsounds Guest
    Optical out audio connection

Hey all

Reading a few confusing reports out thre about the optical out for audio. I want to try and find out exactly what the surround system hookups will be and if XB1 wil be compatible with my ageing surround system.

I have a surround system that will ONLY allow connection by optical in, which is fine, I have my 360 connected by optical TOSLINK cable already.

HOWEVER I read here and there that the XB1 optical out only sends DTS or digital stereo. Now, my old surround lists three encoding types: Dolby Digital, Dolby Pro Logic, or plain old Stereo. Can someone help me out here, when I get an XB1 am I going to get
    audio? I don't know what DTS is, and I really don't want to game in stereo (and there NO way I'm buying a new surround system).

Any halp or info much appreciated What be the best XB1 aproved surround mic headset? :)

dogsounds, Feb 23, 2014
  4. What be the best XB1 aproved surround mic headset?

With the xo7s being delayed again,n this is only my personal preference but hands down the xpsevens mlg tournament pro and if mlg isnt your cup of tea the tb 510s,both $300/£250.Anything under that price aint tru surround.

BUT no gaming headset company yet has got the licencing,im waiting myself for the tfall headset to land,then I think we are gonna see the xb1 logo on lots of headsets.Along with the right leads and adaptors for the chat n xb1 controller.And its obvious MS
    arnt allowing the licensing because they wanna sell their crappy stereo headset.

TB are doing a trade over deal at present so if ya did buy 2day you,ll be upgraded for when the chat adaptor lands.

xPsycoticBreakx, Feb 23, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: