WHAT BANNED FROM COMMUNICATIONS TWICE

Discus and support WHAT BANNED FROM COMMUNICATIONS TWICE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant believe it ! i am banned from communications twice. yesterday my ban was finished and today i receive another ban (it finishes 01/07/16). in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vanity SteeL, Dec 30, 2015.

1. Vanity SteeL
    Vanity SteeL Guest

I cant believe it ! i am banned from communications twice. yesterday my ban was finished and today i receive another ban (it finishes 01/07/16). in this day when i was sbanned i didnt do anything . i have seen the site enforcement but i didnt do anything
    in one day of about what the site has written.Help me this is wrong pls.

:)

Vanity SteeL, Dec 30, 2015
  2. i got temporarily banned from using communacations just for my logo and now i cant play online !

i got temporarily got banned from communications because of my logo twice and i cant send messages or anything and i cant play online!

YoungXWerewolf, Dec 30, 2015
  3. Core pX
    Core pX Guest
    XBOX NEED TO LOOK INTO COMMUNICATION BANS INSTEAD OF JUST INSTANTLY BANNING YOU!?

No I got banned twice before but this time it was for no reason.My friend said he reprted a message from me saying "ok" and I got a communication ban minutes later.

Core pX, Dec 30, 2015
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Dec 31, 2015
  5. Hi there,

Keep in mind the second enforcement action was most likely for something done previously, not on the day your previous action one was lifted.

That's why users should follow the advice Genesis1953 gave to get more details on any Enforcement Team related items.

Mistress Sara, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: