What are your most anticipated games?

Discus and support What are your most anticipated games? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; TF PS MC << See if you can guess what games these are. ;) Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by A Virtual Duck, Feb 22, 2014.

  1. What are your most anticipated games?


    TF PS MC << See if you can guess what games these are. What are your most anticipated games? ;)
     
    Galactic Geek, Feb 22, 2014
    #16
  2. Titanfall

    Project Spark

    ... Uhh..... Got nothing. I'll be annoyed I didn't think of it when you tell me.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Feb 22, 2014
    #17
  3. C'mon. No mention of Dying Light? I live for zombie games. Feel free to laugh. Ill give you a second.
     
    Karch V Amadeo, Feb 22, 2014
    #18
  4. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest

    What are your most anticipated games?

    ^^ Looking forward to Dying Light as love zombies as well but I need some more info/gameplay and I really hope they have learned from Dead Island. That game was awesome but had way too many game breaking bugs.
     
    CRUZZifer, Feb 22, 2014
    #19
  5. In Order of Anticipation (2014):

    - TitanFall

    - Halo Xbox One

    - Destiny

    - The Division

    - Quantum Break

    - Sunset Overdrive
     
    TangentialShark, Feb 22, 2014
    #20
  6. Burst Axe
    Burst Axe Guest
    In order of magnitude of my own personal hype.

    The Division

    Dragon Age 3: Inquisition

    Evolve

    Fulgore's release in Killer Instinct

    Tales of Symphonia HD (Comes out Tuesday)

    Titanfall

    Shadows of Mordor

    Destiny

    Quantum Break/Sunset Overdrive/Fable Legends<<<<At the bottom until more info surfaces
     
    Burst Axe, Oct 31, 2018
    #21
  7. Galactic Geek Win User

    What are your most anticipated games?

    TF PS MC << See if you can guess what games these are. ;)
  8. Fatalshock8912 Win User

    What are your most anticipated games?

    I think the fact that so much effort went into destiny is what interests me. As a whole I lost my anticipation when they announced you wouldn't be able to do anything with your ships, but exploring space could still be promising. We'll see what happens when
    September rolls around. 90 times out of 100 I get sucked into a new game by lots of hype.

    Oh I just remembered, I pre-ordered it back in October along with Titanfall, Watchdogs, and the Division. I guess I am getting it then.
  9. A Virtual Duck Win User

    What are your most anticipated games?

  10. Tzar of kaos Win User

    What are your most anticipated games?

    Thief (not sure yet)

    Titanfall

    Project Spark (beta)

    The list goes on,and will be updated after E3 2014....
  11. MessiahBrowny Win User

    What are your most anticipated games?

    Titanfall

    Fifa 15

    cod

    halo

    gears

    wow some cracking games coming
Thema:

What are your most anticipated games?

Loading...
  1. What are your most anticipated games? - Similar Threads - are anticipated games

  2. October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 5, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.10.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 5, 2026 -...
  3. no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??

    in XboX Insiders
    no mythic achevement for old minecraft (works fine on other games) ??: recently i 100% minecraft xbox one edition it says ive 100% it but the mythic hasent popped i got all the achevements (87/87) and the gamerscore is 2025/2025 but it still says im missing an...
  4. I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue

    in XboX Insiders
    I've not been able to use games and apps for over a month now - ongoing issue: OP: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/comments/1vst1bu/games_and_apps_crashes_when_navigating_to_full/ I am on skip-ahead 10.0.26100.9620 The bug occurs on all rings and production build,...
  5. Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey why do some of my games and apps on my dashboard dim when I scroll over them. Not the...: When I go to select an app some dim and some don't. They all work nothings updating but some dim and I don't know why? submitted by /u/KalElKent821 [link] [comments]
  6. Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab

    in XboX Insiders
    Got an update today in Delta, a bunch of random games are now on my Games tab: Not sure why this happened but when I go to my games and apps now there are my usual installed games, plus a bunch of games I've played but don't have installed taking up space. I can press...
  7. October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    October 1, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.8.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: October 1, 2026 -...
  8. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  9. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  10. Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable

    in XboX Insiders
    Renewed gamepass and all xbox 360 games i own and got with gamepass are unplayable: Anyone who can help please do so. I own around 260 360 games and theres 12 360 games from gamepass. I get the error code 0x87e10bef. I troubleshooted and shutdown the console, i uninstalled and...