What are you playing?

Discus and support What are you playing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Been playing PvZ: Garden Warfare over the weekend, such a fun game! Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RedEye Expr3ss, Feb 28, 2014.

  1. Reidzer N7
    Reidzer N7 Guest

    What are you playing?


    Been playing PvZ: Garden Warfare over the weekend, such a fun game!
     
    Reidzer N7, Mar 2, 2014
    #31
  2. xXCamhawkXx
    xXCamhawkXx Guest
    PvZ 9/10 Awesome game

    Forza 8/10 Beautiful game and fun to play

    Lego 8/10 It's Lego... need I say more

    Halo SA 4/10 Wish it was FPS not TPS.
     
    xXCamhawkXx, Mar 3, 2014
    #32
  3. Satsumo
    Satsumo Guest
    I've mostly played Ghost and BF4 (when it works) but am pretty bored of them now. So yesterday I went back to Forza and Ryse and rediscovered how awesome they are.

    PvZ and Titanfall going forward. Too many games and not enough time What are you playing? :(
     
    Satsumo, Mar 3, 2014
    #33
  4. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest

    What are you playing?

    CAMAROs One Line Xbox One Game Reviews

    Call of Duty: Ghosts - 8/10 SP, 5/10 MP I Loved the campaign in this game, MP is nothing special.

    Battlefield 4 - 6/10 SP, 8/10 MP Campaign is buggy and short, MP is what this game is all about.

    Ryse: Son Of Rome - 8/10 Gameplay does get a bit repetitive, but is so satisfying! (haven't played MP)

    Dead Rising 3 - 9/10 This game just has so much fun packed in! (unless a hardcore fan, skip DLC)

    Assassins Creed 4 - 9.5/10 I struggle to find ANYTHING to complain about in this game!

    Tomb Raider - 8/10 Just the SP alone is worth it. One of the most action packed games I ever played!

    Forza 5 - 8/10 A great standard in racing sims. Short track list has just made it feel a bit repetitive.

    PvZ: Garden Warfare - 9.5/10 Addicting and fun! Lighthearted but intense action throughout!

    Thief - 8/10 This game is very fun, but requires A LOT of patience. It's easy to screw up!

    Killer Instinct - 8/10 This game is fun but requires a lot of practice and training to become good.

    Peggle 2 - 9/10 A perfect follow-up to the original. Great for family fun! Overscan drives me nuts.
     
    CAMARO Xlll, Mar 3, 2014
    #34
  5. CRUZZifer
    CRUZZifer Guest
    I've just been playing PvZ: Garden Warfare, reminds me of the old ME3 days What are you playing? :) I'll still be playing this even when TitanFall comes out.
     
    CRUZZifer, Oct 31, 2018
    #35
  6. CRUZZifer Win User

    What are you playing?

    I've just been playing PvZ: Garden Warfare, reminds me of the old ME3 days :) I'll still be playing this even when TitanFall comes out.
  7. xXCamhawkXx Win User

    What are you playing?

    PvZ 9/10 Awesome game

    Forza 8/10 Beautiful game and fun to play

    Lego 8/10 It's Lego... need I say more

    Halo SA 4/10 Wish it was FPS not TPS.
  8. RippenHarra Win User

    What are you playing?

    Ryse, BF4 and Forza5,that is until titanfall comes. Ryse has been a great game
  9. RakkaDisciprine Win User

    What are you playing?

    I'm currently not playing anything on my Xbox One until Titanfall. I beat Max: The curse of Brotherhood (it was actually a lot of fun, if not frustrating at times); Ryse was decent, but has limited replayability; Battlefield 4 is just "meh" with all the
    problems it's been having; Forza can be fun, but gets old pretty quickly; and Halo: Spartan Assault just isn't that much fun.
  10. tohellnbak Win User

    What are you playing?

    BF4 and Forza....

    Want Zoo tycoon TF and a few others....

    But BF is my main game.... to think we are 4 weeks away from only the SECOND DLC of 5 is amazing...
Thema:

What are you playing?

Loading...
  1. What are you playing? - Similar Threads - are playing

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...