What are you playing?

Discus and support What are you playing? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Forza 5 Ryse Styder Killer Instinct Dead Rising 3 Halo SA Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RedEye Expr3ss, Feb 28, 2014.

  1. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

    What are you playing?


    Forza 5

    Ryse

    Styder

    Killer Instinct

    Dead Rising 3

    Halo SA
     
    Tzar of kaos, Mar 1, 2014
    #16
  2. I have 8 games on xbox one but i havent turned it on in a week lol...having fun right now playing Outlast, Thief, 7 days to die, DayZ, Rust, Lego Super Heroes, Lego Movie, Skyrim and Splinter Cell Blacklist all on PC. I have played and beat RYSE, Battlefield
    4 and COD Ghosts on my Xbox One and would give their CAMPAIGNS all a solid 9. Im close to finishing Forza and Dead Rising 3 and they'd be an 8 in my book so far.
     
    U Go 6 FT BeLOW, Mar 1, 2014
    #17
  3. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    BF4 and Forza....

    Want Zoo tycoon TF and a few others....

    But BF is my main game.... to think we are 4 weeks away from only the SECOND DLC of 5 is amazing...
     
    tohellnbak, Mar 1, 2014
    #18
  4. What are you playing?

    I concur, the story in Ryse was superb. It will never get the credit it deserves. I am currently playing FIFA 14, and Plants vs Zombies. Roll the calendar forward 2 weeks and I'll be playing Titanfall.
     
    Fatalshock8912, Mar 1, 2014
    #19
  5. brandiesel1
    brandiesel1 Guest
    Currently I'm playing Thief and I love it. I'm not sure where the bad reviews came from.
     
    brandiesel1, Mar 1, 2014
    #20
  6. Randver
    Randver Guest
    Tales of Symphonia Chronicles and Plants vs Zombies GW

    On Tues it will be South Park with Dark Souls 2 the following week. Less sleeping and more coffee.
     
    Randver, Mar 1, 2014
    #21
  7. ^ Almost bought Tales myself yesterday, I was focussing on the XB1 with this topic mate What are you playing? :)

    Looks like BF4 has allot of positives from the Community, I really only started playing this recently and thats with multiplayer.

    Powerstar Golf - This game has grown on me and that would be based on the XP factor and building your golfer, Kind of reminds me of the Outlaw Golf games without the humor. I give this and honest 7/10, not for everyone but a light golf game for people who
    play them.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 2, 2014
    #22
  8. What are you playing?

    Forza, Thief, and PvZ.

    Currently in a party of 4 on PvZ.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 2, 2014
    #23
  9. I have to admit the Xbox One has been getting pretty neglected, but most recently I have started playing Thief, though it hasn't been enough to rip me from State of Decay and the 360.
     
    DigitalAssassin, Mar 2, 2014
    #24
  10. I'm currently not playing anything on my Xbox One until Titanfall. I beat Max: The curse of Brotherhood (it was actually a lot of fun, if not frustrating at times); Ryse was decent, but has limited replayability; Battlefield 4 is just "meh" with all the
    problems it's been having; Forza can be fun, but gets old pretty quickly; and Halo: Spartan Assault just isn't that much fun.
     
    RakkaDisciprine, Mar 2, 2014
    #25
  11. Blitz23 NZ
    Blitz23 NZ Guest
    Currently playing through:

    DR3 and loving it!!! Liked the first apart from the dumb save points but hated the second. Got the third because I liked what I saw but was not 100%. Now I have sunk plenty of time into it I highly recommend it!!

    Forza - This is one of my "long games" where there is so much to do, I'll be playing it until the next one comes out. Rivals mode is way to addictive!!

    Ryse - Bought from friend feedback rather than reviews and was not disappointed. Going through campaign again on highest difficulty and enjoying it probably more than the first time. Co-op is fun too if a little lacking.

    BF4 - MP game of choice until Titanfall hits. Bugs aside it is still a great game.

    Peggle - Fun time waster that my wife also plays.

    KI - Another game in my "Long Game" list where I'll spend a lot of time playing and trying to improve. Looking forward to season 2 with added story etc.
     
    Blitz23 NZ, Mar 2, 2014
    #26
  12. I just rented splinter cell black list for a week.
     
    Fear2Eternity, Mar 2, 2014
    #27
  13. What are you playing?

    Playing Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Ghost and Battlefield 4.

    Ryse is a great game, it doesn't deserve the bad rep. I really enjoyed it. And the graphics are truly next gen.

    Dead Rising 3 was the surprise. I just cant put that game down once i start it.

    And Battlefield 4 multiplayer is kicking my *** basically because i truly suck at it What are you playing? :) But it is still fun.

    Ghost was a little dissapointment. Its ok, but i dont feel the COD like before.

    After trying Titanfall beta..well... it cant come quick enough!
     
    Thorbjørn Jensen, Mar 2, 2014
    #28
  14. Hey Angryvato, Ryse is a great game, It's just not for everyone.

    You've read my mind with DR3, or read my 1st post. Glad I bought this one instead of passing it up as just another zombie game. BF4 Online is excellent for me, I am a COD nut tbh though at the moment i'm on BF4 online. Reason being that it's just so smooth
    to play and the bonus to me is the graphics. It's difficult for me to comment on Ghosts since I finished the 360 version on Veteran in one sitting which makes it difficult to want to play through again.
     
    RedEye Expr3ss, Mar 2, 2014
    #29
  15. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Ryse, BF4 and Forza5,that is until titanfall comes. Ryse has been a great game
     
    RippenHarra, Mar 2, 2014
    #30
Thema:

What are you playing?

Loading...
  1. What are you playing? - Similar Threads - are playing

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC

    in XboX Insiders
    How I got disc to digital working and what games I can play on my PC: There's been a fair few confusing threads on this in the build up to the alpha/beta release today, so hopefully this helps out those who are interested in disc to digital. Pre-requisites: You...