What are we doing here

Discus and support What are we doing here in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please don't take this as a compliant or criticism it's just a question/suggestion and not that big a deal. So having said that Back in the early... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Noctornus, Aug 28, 2019.

1. /u/Noctornus
    /u/Noctornus Guest

What are we doing here

Please don't take this as a compliant or criticism it's just a question/suggestion and not that big a deal.

So having said that

Back in the early days of dashboard and console tests including the 360 you'd be testing things like a new UI, a new voice chat system with better audio etc. Even as recently as last year you'd see numerous quests or questionnaires. I'm in Skip Ahead and lately feel it's become just a cycle of "update-problems-update-problems" but beyond that there's nothing including an explanation on what the current build release is testing. Would it be a better option to say Skip Ahead is the cutting edge of testing and as such you'll be subject to more problems but see less user involvement so everything is background stuff then Alpha could be more user involved with quests, less updates and more stable builds where pre release features are more prominent.

I know the whole reason to be here is to help build future systems but in Skip Ahead I am just waiting to experience problems that may or may not appear along with the worry of a bricked machine all for reasons unknown.

(Please let's all play nice in the comments)

submitted by /u/Noctornus
    [link] [comments]

/u/Noctornus, Aug 28, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

What are we doing here