What are usb mics that do work with the Xbox series

Discus and support What are usb mics that do work with the Xbox series in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; And what adapters an other devices can I buy to over ride this cause I don’t want to keep my controller on buying the xbox stereo adapter and just want... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ayenjelly645, Jul 28, 2023.

1. ayenjelly645
    ayenjelly645 Guest

And what adapters an other devices can I buy to over ride this cause I don’t want to keep my controller on buying the xbox stereo adapter and just want to use my keyboard

:)

ayenjelly645, Jul 28, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

Hope you are well. I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

Unfortunately the audio peripherals that connect to the USB port are not compatible with Xbox consoles, it is only possible to use them connected to the controller through the 3.5mm Jack port.

There are also headsets with microphone that are licensed by Xbox and can be connected wirelessly, some of the brands that are licensed are Turtlebeach, Astro or HyperX.

Another alternative to use are the official Xbox wireless headsets.

I hope the information has been clear,

Best Regards.
  3. CosmicTraveler Win User

Compatible mic for Xbox series X

Both the Series X and Xbox One have never supported "just any USB mic". They do not work.
  4. DestinJones Win User

Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

The keyboard itself plugs into my controller and the usb, I have plugged into the usb port on the front of my xbox series x. When using the keyboard, the keyboard works but the mic stops working.
  5. DavidNiell Win User

Compatible mic for Xbox series X

Thx for ur response, but standard USB mics for Xbox one, PS4 or nintendo switch dont work on Xbox series x. I tested them...

The only thing works fine is headphones + mic. But si not a good solution for me and karaoke games.

It would be nice that Microsoft sold official microphones that work with Xbox series x.

Thanks for ur help.
  6. Njal the Blue Win User

How to make Razer Seiren X work on Xbox One S

USB mics do not work on the Xbox One family of console's.
Thema:

1. What are usb mics that do work with the Xbox series - Similar Threads - are usb mics

2. Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there any possible way at all to use a usb mic on a series S?: Recently bought a Razer Blackshark v2 X usb mic for my Xbox. Didn’t realise it was usb until after I had bought it. I was wondering if there is any possibility at all that I can use it with my...
  3. USB mic

in XBoX on Consoles
    USB mic: Can I use usb mic without having to do things to get it working and plug it straight with no problems 3e81467a-6868-4ec3-848e-4c096b0eb1e6
  4. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  5. when are you gonna do something about usb mic feature

in XBoX Accessibility
    when are you gonna do something about usb mic feature: microsoft i speak for myself and many others when i say GIVE XBOX USERS THE OPTION TO USE A USB MIC its frustrating as an xbox user knowing others have asked for this and you still won’t listen to...
  6. When will there be an update that allows Xbox player to connect USB Mic?

in XBoX on Consoles
    When will there be an update that allows Xbox player to connect USB Mic?: My question is, how come there isn't yet an update that allows you to use an external microphone via usb?! I feel to me like its not hard to do and it will help a lot for streamer and people who...
  7. Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Turtle Beach stealth 600 gen 2 usb - no audio and mic doesn’t work: Alright community, after the most recent update OS update on 05/10/2023, I am unable to get any audio to come through my headset. The headset is paired to the usb, but it does not appear that Xbox...
  8. How do I use a usb mic on a PC with the Xbox game bar to talk in the game chat? (not xbox...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I use a usb mic on a PC with the Xbox game bar to talk in the game chat? (not xbox...: I have recently changed my gaming set up to include an elgato DX mic, elgato XLR, streaming PC laptop (running Windows 11), and game play through the Xbox Series X. I am trying to figure out how...
  9. Is there a way to only use my ps4 controller as a usb port for my mic

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there a way to only use my ps4 controller as a usb port for my mic: So i only want to use my ps4 controller as a mic usb port because my pc mic port dosent work. but in some games it makes me use the controller for the game. I was wondering if there is any way to...
  10. USB mic (not headset)

in XBoX Accessibility
    USB mic (not headset): Hi, I was wondering if i just plug the usb from my microfone into my xbox port, will it work? Btw this isn’t a headset that I’m talking about, it’s a usb mic! Thanks!...