What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean?

Discus and support What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I think it might mean how many years you have had Xbox for or something rlsr edddd905-6e4c-44f8-b44a-f2755d8a0a59 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Drippy2Cool, Jan 8, 2024.

1. Drippy2Cool
    Drippy2Cool Guest

I think it might mean how many years you have had Xbox for or something rlsr

:)

Drippy2Cool, Jan 8, 2024
  2. Smwutches Win User

It's how many years you've had Gold/Core/Ultimate.
  3. NxtDoc1851 Win User

What to the numbers in the circles mean in profiles?

Which is exactly what I meant. Thanks for going deeper Mia lol
  4. NxtDoc1851 Win User

Elektro that is correct. It is your tenure on XBL
  5. smileskybird Win User

Mine says 7, wooo

The number means how many years long you have currently maintained your Xbox Live GOLD membership for. On Xbox 360, it's MANDATORY for PARTY CHAT and multiplayer.

Xbox Live Gold is very cheap, most likely your cheapest bill ever. 12 month subscription costs only NZ$79.95 and that's the full retail price Microsoft NZ has set. (yes they have offices over here).
  6. Zero Divided Win User

It's a countdown time 0_o;
Thema:

1. What are the little numbers next to your profile on Xbox mean? - Similar Threads - are little numbers

2. why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why won't a little to the left start on xbox windows?: I downloaded A Little to the Left on Xbox Windows but the game won't start. All I see is a grey screen and the little portrait of the cat in the bottom right corner. I thought it just needed to...
  3. When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...

in XBoX on Windows
    When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the...: When plug in cord of xbox the fan spins for little bit and stops but i am not power on the console yet 51becea8-6017-41dc-a9ec-1e2976e001a2
  4. Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One X & Series X Stopped Reading Discs with little to no usage + Controller Failures: I've done all possible troubleshooting on my end. I have a warranty but plan on getting it replaced or refunded altogether. I've even compiled a video showing three different Xbox 360's that read...
  5. "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX on Consoles
    "Check back in a little bit" "We're having trouble getting your stuff right now": Whenever I try and install a digital game I bought, it just says check back in a little bit ad73de0b-b786-4b6c-acaf-7a5a32330059
  6. taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.

in XboX Insiders
    taking a few loads to make a little bit of money.: putting miles on my truck submitted by /u/Right-Word2538 [link] [comments]
  7. Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a way to recover clips I deleted a little over a month ago?: I recently transferred all of the clips on my Xbox to a flash drive then deleted them off my Xbox since my storage was full. I also just started building my first PC and was getting ready to set...
  8. My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My little brother destroyed my xbox. What do I do?: So, my little brother turned the xbox off while it was updating even though it clearly says not to. What do I do? It barely works. I can only play two, maybe 3 games. It lags and freezes for a few...
  9. "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Check back in a little bit we're having trouble getting your stuff right now": so i bought gta online a while ago on my xbox series s and at the time it was working but i deleted it for like space and i wanted to download it again but it just shows me this can anyone help me...
  10. I cannot get into my original gameloft account on the my little pony game

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cannot get into my original gameloft account on the my little pony game: I cannot get in my original gameloft account for the my little pony game. Had it about two years ago on the same device and deleted it due to lavk of storage, now i have it back and when i go to...