What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

Discus and support What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my... in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard. I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by oliveman55, Mar 10, 2024.

1. oliveman55
    oliveman55 Guest

What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my...

So, I have an Xbox 360 and since I don't have a controller, I'm using an external USB keyboard.

I'm not trying to use it for games, I'm trying to use it to enter my passcode and stuff.

So do any of you know the keys for the following controls:

Left Trigger,

Right Trigger,

Left Bumper,

Right Bumper,

A,

X,

B,

Y,

DPAD (all directions)

yea

:)

oliveman55, Mar 10, 2024
  2. DestinJones Win User

Issue with new Arctis 9x and xbox keyboard

The keyboard itself plugs into my controller and the usb, I have plugged into the usb port on the front of my xbox series x. When using the keyboard, the keyboard works but the mic stops working.
  3. T1C3 SODMG Win User

Is there still no way to prevent xbox one controller from automatically shutting off?

The xbox has 3 usbs. 1 is used by the hard drive, 2 is used by the mouse. 3 is used by my keyboard. The keyboard has 2 usb porta one for the usb passthrough and one so it works. I got bot of them plugged in but one of them is in a charging brick
    next to my xbox. It still turns off.
    Take the mouse out of #2 and place the controller there, take the mouse and place in the keyboard. My controller never turns off when plugged directly to the xbox. No matter what one of the devices in your xbox must go for the controller. Make everything
    else work through your pass through with the keyboard.

Problem solved.
  4. Smiling Cat-FAB725BA Win User

Connecting an old 360 AND my PC to one Monitor

Yeah a KVM switch either with a built in or a keystroke switch is what you want. Plus with a USB keyboard you can use it to type on the 360 and bring up the guide with the windows key.
  5. The6reatOne Win User

Buying an external keyboard to my Xbox One, need some suggestions!

This is incorrect. The XBOX One does support USB keyboards and wireless USB keyboards. I use the Microsoft Media keyboard...
  6. Edward Canez Win User

How do I activate the mouse input with the wireless display app on the xbox series?

Thank you for your answer. In this case, I'm not trying to use a pc, but a smartphone. I don't have a pc, that's why I mirror the smartphone display in to the xbox. Both mouse and keyboard are connected to the xbox console via usb. The keyboard works, I can type and use directions to control what happens in the smartphone, so I can both write and open apps by using the keyboard. But the mouse doesn't, there isn't something I can control to "click" in the smartphone as I would if it was a pc. I wish it was a way that I could control the smartphone through the mouse connected to the xbox usb port, the same way I can do it with the keyboard. The keyboard works fine, the mouse doesn't.
Thema:

1. What are the keys for USB keyboards to Xbox 360 controls. (I'm using a USB keyboard on my... - Similar Threads - are keys USB

2. All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do

in XBoX on Consoles
    All my keyboard keys are not responding on Minecraft on Xbox what do I do: So wen I go in Minecraft like my keyboard keys are not responding at all the only one is is my mouse 0213c7e3-5c4d-431b-b6a1-20a6e1b02877
  3. I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any...: I want to Purchase A PC Game pass key for my Friend ,how can i do that and is there any expire date of the key? c910913b-6677-4ac8-9f64-d1d594754736
  4. My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    My MSI katana's keyboard disables itself and starts pressing down random keys only when gaming: I've tried everything with device manager but it doesn't change a single thing, i even tried using an external keyboard but the same thing happens. This issue first began a year ago when i just...
  5. PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT

in XBoX on Windows
    PLS HELP ME REMOVE THIS ANOYING THING I CAN'T EVEN USE F5 KEY IN MINECRAFT: I USE F5 KEY BUT IT ONLY APPEAR THIS AND CAN'T CHANGE CAMERA [img] 7bc19883-7ce0-4952-918b-adad4b164485
  6. External hard disk for Xbox One X: can I buy a USB key?

in XBoX on Consoles
    External hard disk for Xbox One X: can I buy a USB key?: Hi I need an external hard disk for my xbox One x. I think that I need not more than 256/512GB at maximum and if possible i would like to avoid to buy an external hdd. I would prefer a little usb...
  7. How to transfer a minecraft map (xbox one) to a usb key.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer a minecraft map (xbox one) to a usb key.: Hello guys, i want to transfer my minecraft map in Xbox One to a Usb, someone have a idea for my problem ? Thanks you 1b2d17b4-2f09-42ca-a46c-9e32565adbb8
  8. Problem xbox 360 with a key USB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem xbox 360 with a key USB: Hello, I have a problem on my Xbox 360 : she does not discern my data on my key USB. At the beginning, I played normally with a key USB, after, I had translate my Data verse an other key and,...
  9. Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ?: Hi I would like to know if it is possible to copy gta v history save on an USB key ? 7c0e6a5f-482c-476c-8832-0bc21ad98781
  10. Is there a USB key with hundreds of GB? (or more)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is there a USB key with hundreds of GB? (or more): Does anyone know if there is a USB key with a lot of GB or maybe even a TB? I think I will need one for my xbox one. The games have tons more GB than on xbox 360 and there are a lot of games I am...