What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

Discus and support What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ciaran Webster1, Jun 22, 2024 at 5:33 PM.

1. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics.

The only problem is that you need 800 OXM Points to obtain them, which I can't find any information on what they are or if they're a thing anymore.

Thanks for reading this silly little question about something over 16 years old now!

:)

Ciaran Webster1, Jun 22, 2024 at 5:33 PM
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

it was probably some kind of loyalty program, the official Xbox magazine ceased publication a very long time ago
  3. CMUchippewa Win User

Crackling noises in Dolby digital

I follow the Official Xbox Magazine on Facebook and they just posted something today outlining what Microsoft is doing with the April update. One thing they are fixing is the static in the headphones.
  4. xenomorph v1 Win User

It may hurt, but it's true.

@ tohellnback

The video game site didn't post the headset info... Gem, the OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR of the Xbox One (in the UK) did. The game sites reported on the magazine sent out to customers. It was in an official printed magazine, I'd say that's good enough to mention.

Next time, before going off half cocked, read the whole thing maybe? Or what was that word you used... "misreleasednonaccurate"? statements might be made.... Just saying.
  5. Photonimus Win User

Skyrim coming to the Xbox ONE?

It would be cool, but I've learned to never trust a thing "Official Xbox Magazine" says unless backed up by other very publicly declared sources.
  6. jamie the gun Win User

New X1 exclusive...The waiting game.

Voted by whom....official xbox magazine
Thema:

1. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing? - Similar Threads - are Official Magazine

2. Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive

in XboX Insiders
    Why doesn't xbox open up third-party memory cards, official ones are too expensive: 为什么xbox不开放第三方存储卡,官方存储卡太贵了。PS可以使用任何SSD,深受游戏玩家的好评。 submitted by /u/Sure_Government_4353 [link] [comments]
  3. I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I bought the bedrock version and Java version on the official website of Minecraft, but...: On this occasion,Before that, I had got the Java version and bedrock version of Minecraft on the official website, but I couldn't download the installation package on Android devices on the...
  4. i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...

in XBoX on Windows
    i bought the xbox game pass for pc online from xbox official site but after installing the...: it displays launching the xbox app screen for a long time but then it says something went wrong try the update again and error code is 0x80070057 please assist quickly my game pass subscription...
  5. A official xbox live wallpaper app

in XboX Insiders
    A official xbox live wallpaper app: Could we get a committee app where we send live wallpapers they then get optimize for the console and put on the app for people to download. the same wallpaper can not be put on it only if it is...
  6. Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are pdp controllers officially licensed products?: Are pdp controllers officially licensed products? 8c5edc32-ea34-47c3-9d5d-8d0d4514a68d
  7. Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I join unofficial or official servers on ark ascended?: I have bought ark ascended on my Xbox and I have also bought a nitrado server, whenever I try to join any server on ark ascended the mods download fine but then my screen just stays on “joining...
  8. A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.

in XBoX Accessibility
    A problem I've been having with logging in on the official Xbox application.: I have been having this problem for months now. I've tried logging into my Xbox account and it's asked for my PIN, as normal. I've entered it, but it has said "We couldn't do this, try again...
  9. Can you play on official servers with your phone.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play on official servers with your phone.: If you have xbox ultimate game pass and own ark survival ascended, can you play on official servers with your phone. 9175cb42-0d6a-48f8-a67c-7a5e5c3a53da
  10. So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So Last night I got reported and accused of harassment on the Fortnites official website...: .Why can't Xbox enforcement decrease the time of days and only make it a few hours of suspension. I just want xbox people to fix the suspension time. Because I can't text or play online and that...