What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...

Discus and support What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I need help from someone to help me get unbanned or at least compensated because I actually got banned for no reason and I have all the proof and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ozzycorpus, Nov 12, 2023.

1. Ozzycorpus
    Ozzycorpus Guest

What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact...

I need help from someone to help me get unbanned or at least compensated because I actually got banned for no reason and I have all the proof and I can’t even submit an appeal for my case

:)

Ozzycorpus, Nov 12, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact anyone to help me??

Hello, Ozzycorpus. I’m Arturo.

I’m sorry to hear your account has been suspended.

Unfortunately, when we are not able to appeal the decision, the option left is to wait until the suspension ends if it’s not a permanent one.

Lastly, I understand you may feel frustrated, however, it is important to clarify that no one in the community forums or someone from Microsoft support is capable of assisting with enforcement actions.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  3. Lumie Helps Win User

How do i appeal this ban that i got for no reason

Hi there ノひ.

I am Lumie and I would love to assist you today.

I am so sorry you are having issues with a banned account.

Unfortunately, there is no way to stop a permanent ban. The account is lost. I am sorry.

You can confirm this with support if you would like (they would not be able to revoke the ban). [support.xbox.com/contact-us]

I hope this helps. -Lumie
  4. The_Last_DJ Win User

What am I supposed to do?

Hello DestinyChan! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Sorry to hear you are having issues redeeming. Might be worth contacting Rewards Support which you can do using the link below.

https://rewards.bing.com/support
  5. JECONAH100 Win User

My ban request was denied and I never understood why I was banned?

I can’t appeal for a ban I do not have the option to.
  6. ODSTNarwhal Win User

Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14 day ban.

I don’t even see the option to appeal it because I can’t see why I got banned
Thema:

1. What am I supposed to do if I got banned for no reason and I can’t appeal? Or contact... - Similar Threads - supposed got banned

2. Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Are new Microsoft Series X console boxes supposed to look like this?: I had a Target order for a Series X that arrived last week. One of the pieces of security tape looked messed with a bit and had some finger prints under the tape, so I returned it for a new one...
  3. Why does my clock swith an hour ahead when its supposed to be central time?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my clock swith an hour ahead when its supposed to be central time?: My xbox should be central time so 12:20 am but it says 1:20 instead. 9af4030f-a775-4713-9be5-e35aab525a10
  4. Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording...: Does anyone know when the new update for Series S that is supposed to fix the recording issue is set to come out? Every time I press start recording it immediately stops the recording. I’ve been...
  5. I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a controller and it is supposed to be able to get the combatability tobe...: This controller iss supposed to be able too work on. All. Consoles but I can't seem to get it to. Itis anintendo switch 321529b7-3fa0-4ab5-8608-80077ac2daab
  6. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  7. Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire

in XBoX on Consoles
    Expired warranty before it was supposed to expire: I bought the Elite 2 controller by microsoft store on September 26, 2022 and should therefore have a warranty until September 26, 2024. This was now terminated on February 17, 2024, within the...
  8. Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is the interface that comes up when transferring clips to an external hard drive supposed...: When I go to transfer clips to an external drive, it will function for a while and then will all of a sudden close without any indication of it continuing the process. is this supposed too happen...
  9. i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed...: i redeemed a code from ea and i put it on my xbox but i got a different game i was supposed to get fc24 closed beta 37ff48c2-0478-4ca3-abad-712aae38468f
  10. I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got commbanned 7 days ago. Supposed to be released today and I still can’t send messages?...: Is there a certain time bans end? b33e7a9d-7d46-426d-8c27-d87406473a8f