What ahppened to all these apps and tv achievements from the hype of E3???

Discus and support What ahppened to all these apps and tv achievements from the hype of E3??? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Seems pretty pointless as you don't even get a single point towards your gamerscore or even a bonus gift for completing the task. All the hype from E3... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dwoop33, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Dwoop33
    Dwoop33 Guest

Seems pretty pointless as you don't even get a single point towards your gamerscore or even a bonus gift for completing the task. All the hype from E3 was looking like more ways to get perks. Kudos to Killer Instinct and the first party launch titles for
    getting this right with extra game content for going the extra way. The rest of the apps and services are just lazy *** ports with stripped features....Dumb!

:)

Dwoop33, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Pure Ratchet
    Pure Ratchet Guest
    Xbox one "Over-Delivers On Value"

I can understand what they are saying with all of the tv features and apps but I simply would not use these. It would not be valuable to me.

Pure Ratchet, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Gieneq
    Gieneq Guest
    OneGuide and UK TV apps

Is it possible to make UK TV apps (BBC Iplayer, 4OD and 5 Ondemand) appear in OneGuide > App channels. I have installed all of these apps and viewed some content in each of them. After that they were supposed to appear in 'App channels' section of OneGuide,
    but they are not there. I see there number of other apps like Amazon, NFL, etc

Also is it possible to remove the apps from these section? Currently it displays all sorts of apps there which I don't use and it just clutters the view.

Thanks,

Greg

Gieneq, Jan 1, 2014
  4. BusGod
    BusGod Guest

? I get trophys from using all the apps thus far, Xbox Music, Netflix, Vudu.....

What do you really want?

BusGod, Jan 2, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: