“We’ve found your console but can’t connect to it right now” Issue

Discus and support “We’ve found your console but can’t connect to it right now” Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So ever since I’ve upgraded my phone from an iPhone 8 to an iPhone 12 with a new carrier I’ve constantly ran into this issue when I never had it before... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PopsTheGuy, Nov 7, 2022.

1. PopsTheGuy
    PopsTheGuy Guest

So ever since I’ve upgraded my phone from an iPhone 8 to an iPhone 12 with a new carrier I’ve constantly ran into this issue when I never had it before until I upgraded, I’ve seen fixes and tried them all but they don’t work for me. Could someone help me?

:)

PopsTheGuy, Nov 7, 2022
  2. Garrett Emond Win User

Downgrading works but you can’t anymore. Apple only supported that 2 weeks after 16 came out. If you know of a safe way let me know
  3. Gt529 Win User

It’s an ios 16 issue they are taking their sweet time on fixing it
    Figures. It's so frustrating! Thank you for the response 🙂
  4. Garrett Emond Win User

It’s an ios 16 issue they are taking their sweet time on fixing it
  5. Gt529 Win User

For visibility

https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinside...&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf&context=3

There is currently a known issue when using Remote Play to connect to a console over cellular or external Wi-Fi networks on devices running iOS 16. We understand this is a frustrating issue for players who enjoy remote play on the go. The team has been able to reproduce the issue and is investigating. Unfortunately, there is no ETA at the moment. We will share the updates as we make progress.
    Is there a solution to thisissue? Remote play works fine at home but when my son is at his dad's, the whole purpose of remote play, it does not work. It sees the Xbox but cannot connect. I've set remote play up correctly, internet speeds all good and even did several suggestions like open ports, etc but nothing changes. What's the point of remote play if you cannot actually play away from home?
  6. Drunken JimJim Win User

Yes very frustrating and there’s more than one active thread reporting this issue…
Thema:

1. “We’ve found your console but can’t connect to it right now” Issue - Similar Threads - “We’ve found console

2. XBO controller not found in Accessories app.

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBO controller not found in Accessories app.: I have an XBO I'm trying to use on my Windows 11 PC. I've been using the bluetooth connection just fine on my PC. I tried connecting it to my Steam Deck and ran into issues. The controller...
  3. how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?

in XBoX on Windows
    how do i fix the No Applicable App Licenses Found Error?: i try to open Minecraft java and i get this error but i can open the windows version just fine I'm confused please help. 9a4b8288-7917-4c36-a90a-e26826059559
  4. i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death

in XboX Insiders
    i found my old xbox 360E but it’s giving me the red ring of death: granted i haven’t ran her since the 7th grade, is there anything i can do? i’ve unplugged everything, tried new power cords, took out the hard drive, etc. the button goes from green to a flashing...
  5. I lost the Xcloud founding member items.

in XboX Insiders
    I lost the Xcloud founding member items.: Hello, I'm from Brazil and I lost the Wallpaper and the Xcloud founding member badge. Is there any way to resend the email or files in Portuguese? I lost them because I was hacked and they were...
  6. ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...

in XboX Insiders
    ATTENTION.was contacted by someone and asked to add his account. But he can't be found. He...: ⚠️⚠️⚠️ ATTENTION : possible scam ⚠️⚠️⚠️ https://xbox.com.de/loverlyman761 ❗️Do not click or enter anything.❗️ Please explain, I'm confused and want to know if there's something dangerous behind...
  7. So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...

in XBoX on Consoles
    So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if...: So i just found a cheap monitor thats 200$ that has 165 hz 1440p 1 ms but I wanna know if the series X can run that? 253cf96c-8825-42f9-b64d-b2ae9c0cdcb3
  8. I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I just bought a used Xbox found out the console was banned. Does that mean I cannot...: Yes I bought a used xbox recently that didn't reveal to me that The console was Band I know, I can't play using online functions but does that Mean that I can't download the games that I've...
  9. My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...: My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 steering wheel to it and it works up until he needs to press A to start Forza 5, but then it won’t respond to start a game. Any idea’s of...
  10. “We’ve detected suspicious activity so we’ve locked your account”

in XBoX Accessibility
    “We’ve detected suspicious activity so we’ve locked your account”: This company is a joke, I’ve had my account for 9 years with thousands of hours and dollars spent. I randomly get a security notice saying there’s suspicious activity and apparently none of my...