“We’ve detected suspicious activity so we’ve locked your account”

Discus and support “We’ve detected suspicious activity so we’ve locked your account” in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; This company is a joke, I’ve had my account for 9 years with thousands of hours and dollars spent. I randomly get a security notice saying there’s... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Andrew Magnuson, Sep 17, 2023.

1. “We’ve detected suspicious activity so we’ve locked your account”

This company is a joke, I’ve had my account for 9 years with thousands of hours and dollars spent. I randomly get a security notice saying there’s suspicious activity and apparently none of my information matches their automated system to get my account back. I’ve put in everything that would’ve been correct and to no avail.

I’d like to speak with a person but Microsoft apparently doesn’t hire actual people. I’ve filled out forms already to try and get my account back but I get nothing.

My dad is the original creator of the account and I’ve gotten every single bit of info from him and yet apparently it’s not correct according to automated system. This is ridiculous that Microsoft can lock you out of your own account because of this ****, I want my account back before I sell this stupid console.

This company is a joke.

If someone can actually help me get my account back, it would be greatly appreciated. If not this company has lost a long time fan

:)

Andrew Magnuson, Sep 17, 2023
  2. Nkosana23 Win User

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

I'm sorry you're facing issues with recovering your account. Unfortunately I am not able to access your profile nor receive personal information regarding your account. To find further assistance from Microsoft please contact support: support.microsoft.com

I hope this helps resolve your problem.
  3. RichieB_ Win User

Hi Andrew Magnuson,

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We truly understand that you need help to recover your Microsoft account. I would like to inform you at the beginning that Microsoft account recovery is managed by a completely automated server, and we do not have manual access to it.

Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously. We are committed to protecting your personal information, and the meticulous account recovery process is intended to protect you from any possible malicious activity.

For now you may visit these support link below that might help you with your account issue.

Learn more:
    Account has been locked - Microsoft Support
    Account recovery unsuccessful - Microsoft Support

Thank you,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  4. Andrew Magnuson Win User

I’ve tried and it puts me back in the same cycle, I can’t play anything even on a new account cause I can’t login to it.

I’ve given all the information I have and I can’t get any help. I’ve essentially lost a decade worth of time and money to this company.

I can’t get a tech person or a rep to help me. I want answers and I want my account back. This is actually ridiculous.

I have all the proof of it being my account yet I get locked out of it.

I’m really considering selling and switching to PC or PS
  5. JohnANU Win User

Xbox locked out

We’ve tried but the account is locked out. It says some type of activity has locked us out. So we can not access customer support.
  6. GateByte Win User

Routers

We’ve got an Apple one that my fiance swears by, but it doesn’t do too well with the size of the new house. So we’ve bought a linksys velop mesh router system. Haven’t set that up yet though, but hopefully it works well.
Thema:

1. “We’ve detected suspicious activity so we’ve locked your account” - Similar Threads - “We’ve detected suspicious

2. Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Looking For Group on Xbox Game Bar doesn't detect that I am playing Minecraft: I used to have no problems with the looking for group widget in the Xbox game bar. Now, every time I play Minecraft (Windows Version) it fails to detect that I am playing it. Every time I go to...
  3. Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10

in XBoX on Consoles
    Partial Detection Issue with Xbox Controller After Downgrading from Windows 11 to Windows 10: Hello, I have had this Xbox controller for 3 years now and have never had any issues. However, I recently switched from Windows 11 to Windows 10, and since then, my PC only detects the joysticks...
  4. Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else’s Xbox falsely detecting an Ethernet connection?: I started having this issue about a week ago where my Xbox is somehow detecting an Ethernet cable when I don’t have one and it won’t let me connect to my WiFi and not sure how to fix, sometimes...
  5. Xbox 360 HDD not detected

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 HDD not detected: Why is my Xbox 360 HDD not being detected. I've tested it on PC it works 100% and even connected it to the Xbox using a external it gets detected but why not when it's directly connected...
  6. Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox accessories app won't detect wired connection on my elite series 2 controller when it...: I cannot use the accessories app for my elite series 2 controller on PC. Says use wired connection but it's already plugged in how do I fix this db14f4d0-0b14-4148-a926-845124931b8c
  7. Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is my xbox not detecting my usb after trying to do 3 offline updates: recently my xbox one x hard drive has failed, i have purchased a new one, i formatted the new hdd and plugged it into the console, i made a usb, formatted to ntfs, installed osu1, i tried doing...
  8. Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X unable to detect 5Ghz Wifi: Hello, I just bought an Xbox Series X and I found out that i am unable to find 5Ghz under wifi. Ive read some forums i need to put Bandwith 40 or above and switching between Network Mode....
  9. Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox app doesnt detect my Dualshock 4 controller: I have connected my controller through bluetooth to my pc, but the xbox app says 'no controller is connected' a5c43eb8-6edb-4365-883e-8977f307f758
  10. My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 to it and it works up until he needs...: My Son has the Xbox S series, we’ve connected the G923 steering wheel to it and it works up until he needs to press A to start Forza 5, but then it won’t respond to start a game. Any idea’s of...