Were Sorry We couldn't sync your data at this time. Please Try Again or Play Offline. ...

Discus and support Were Sorry We couldn't sync your data at this time. Please Try Again or Play Offline. ... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why is this happening every time I try to start up WWE 2K15 It says Syncing data for WWE 2K15. Gets to 93% then stops. And says cant sync at this... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Chip Diesel, Apr 1, 2015.

1. Chip Diesel
    Chip Diesel Guest

Were Sorry We couldn't sync your data at this time. Please Try Again or Play Offline. ...

Why is this happening every time I try to start up WWE 2K15 It says Syncing data for WWE 2K15. Gets to 93% then stops. And says cant sync at this time. All your xbox status checks say totally functioning so why cant this game sync between itself and the
    server? PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

Chip Diesel, Apr 1, 2015
  2. MiniScrat121
    MiniScrat121 Guest
    Cloud Data Sync Error

Yes. How it appears on screen:

We couldn't sync your data with the cloud just now

Try syncing again or use this app offline. (0)

*Try again* *use offline*

MiniScrat121, Apr 1, 2015
  3. jedi 6411
    jedi 6411 Guest
    syncing problems

I am trying to play terraria on xbox one and it is trying to sync but it will not it says cloud cannot sync at this time try again or play offline if I try again I get same message and I do not want to start again if I play offline any help please

jedi 6411, Apr 1, 2015
  4. Jobi Juan
    Jobi Juan Guest

Snap, same happening to me

Jobi Juan, Apr 2, 2015
  5. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    Hi guys! This may be obvious, but it's the #1 fix about 90% of the time - have you performed a hard reboot of your system? Whenever I have an issue of a game not loading or not syncing its data, it resolves as soon as I do a hard reboot, which clears the
    system memory cache. For example, I used to get this message with the Internet Explorer App (Unable to sync data at this time) and a hard reboot always worked.

To hard reboot:

1. Hold the power sensor on the front of the console for 8 seconds (the power supply light will flash orange, then go white again.) Release the power sensor when you see this orange flash, then wait for the light to turn steady orange.

2. As soon as the light is steady orange, you can start the console back up using the power sensor on the console, or using your controller. Once it boots, test out your game and see if it properly syncs!

Let me know!

Jaymo1978, Apr 3, 2015
  6. Chip Diesel
    Chip Diesel Guest
    Went on you tube to see exactally how the Hard Reset is done. I did the same as the video it did not work. But now WWE2K15 is not even trying to sync. At first it was letting me go to 93% then failing. Now the we cant sync your data try again or play offline
    error comes almost immediate.

Does this mean something is being worked on?

Also other games have successful synced such as UFC last night but that is an EA game not 2K

Chip Diesel, Apr 4, 2015
  7. Jaymo1978
    Jaymo1978 Guest
    Hmm... there may be some things being worked on. Since other games are syncing fine, it seems more to be a game issue rather than an overall Live or Console issue. I did find some info online where people are having issues syncing, and then when they choose
    to "not sync," they basically don't have access to anything like created wrestlers, etc. So, it sounds to me like it's trying to sync Cloud-based data like Create-a-wrestler mode, etc.

I found an alarming issue which is specific to WWE 2K15, for some people, it is losing their save data during the sync process. I found a press release from 2K saying that the workaround for this is to avoid leaving the game "idling" on the Title Screen
    for too long.

support.2k.com/.../204256563--Xbox-One-Saved-Data-Being-Reset

This probably doesn't apply to you, but if you haven't, try IMMEDIATELY starting the game as soon as the title comes up and see if it syncs any faster.

It also isn't uncommon for the 2K servers to be offline from time to time (which again would make sense, since you're able to play other games.) I see reports from people who can't play WWE or NBA 2K15, but can play other things, for example.

Jaymo1978, Apr 4, 2015
  8. Chip Diesel
    Chip Diesel Guest

Hello

Yes it seems to be game / 2K specific. Again now the game wont even allow me to sync just almost immediatly errors out. And based on my experience thus far with NBA2K14 especially the 2K servers seem to not be the best.

So yea prolly nothing I can do except try it once a day and see if it finally works ever dont ya think? lol

Chip Diesel, Apr 5, 2015
  9. SoZa Roar
    SoZa Roar Guest
    I been having the same exact problem for WWE 2K15 on Xbox One.

I've tried hard resetting, clearing mac adress, uninstalling and reinstalling the game, deleting my profile, clearing local saves. Hopefully they fix this. Atleast I know I'm not the only one with this problem.

SoZa Roar, Apr 8, 2015
  10. Your not going to like this I have had your problem for over a week. I tried reseting my router, hard resting the xbox, clearing the local data , deleting the game as well as the dlc and factor defaulting the xbox. They all didn't work what's happened
    is the data corrupted and your going to have to delete it and lose all your progress. You can do this by going on to my games and apps going to wwe 2k 15 then menu ( the old start button) go across to save game then your profile and deleting it everywhere.
    For me this was bug as well so I had to leave it 30 min the restarting the app. And now the game is working now if you can find another way to do it great but this did work for me and but trie other ways first because I lose all my progress and now got to
    start again from the beginning

XIII Lag Master, Apr 10, 2015
  11. BoDEAN-554D8B25-F50B-4CED-B8F3-54A08C7AEB15, Apr 12, 2015
  12. Aerith Zelda
    Aerith Zelda Guest
    still no update about this, what the ***?

Aerith Zelda, Apr 26, 2015
  13. SoZa Roar
    SoZa Roar Guest

I found a fix, well atleast it worked for me

What I did was I went to games and apps and pressed the start button hovered over the game.

After that I went to manage game and went to the save it would show your profile save and the reserved game. Press on yours and click remove from console and it should be able to sync. I thought that it would remove my data but it actually kept everything
    and I was able to make another MyCareer video for my YouTube. Hope this helped.

SoZa Roar, May 4, 2015
  14. I tried what SoZa Roar suggested and sadly this just froze my games and apps section. Had to go to home, back to games and apps which flung me back home to unfreeze. I was able to delete the reserved space but not the profile saved data on my console. I
    hung attempted the delete everywhere option as I realize that would be the cloud save too. Which I know is what is causing the issue but not ready to lose all my data yet either.But hey 5 or so more months we will probably have another WWE game from 2K.

BigStikGoulet, May 6, 2015
  15. Sir Psycho T
    Sir Psycho T Guest
    I have the answer, it's convoluted and kind of a pain but it worked for me and all my friends.

1. Start by deleting your profile saved data for the game not only on the console but in the cloud as well

2. Now remove your profile from your system

3. Lastly hard boot your system by holding the power button for 10 seconds

After having done all that, sign back into your console using your email and start back WWE 2K15, it should be working again

Sir Psycho T, May 9, 2015
Thema:

1. Were Sorry We couldn't sync your data at this time. Please Try Again or Play Offline. ... - Similar Threads - Were Sorry couldn't

2. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  3. Game pass renewal unsuccessfull but funds were deducted :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass renewal unsuccessfull but funds were deducted :(: Tthe automatic billing service deducted 79 rand from my account but today I recieved an email stating that the payment was unsuccessfull. I no longer have the funds to renew my subscription as the...
  4. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  5. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  6. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  7. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  8. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  9. I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were...: when i try and transfer voice from my phone to the console it says its done but on the console its just loading and loading then repeats the message. I've tried re-linking accounts hard resets...
  10. Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Discord not working, keeps saying "Sorry, Looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting...: I've got an issue with the discord app on the xbox dashboard. "Sorry, looks like you were disconnected. Try connecting again" every-time i try and use the app. when i try and transfer voice from...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft ultimate word games unable to sync your data