were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...

Discus and support were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other players 433e957c-a34a-4740-8de5-7bb98449d98a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Ethan Johnson6, Jul 29, 2023.

1. were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...

were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other players

:)

Ethan Johnson6, Jul 29, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other players

Hi, Ethan. I hope you're doing well and safe out there. I'm an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

You can use https://www.xbox.com/en-US/apps/family-settings... to manage your settings or sign in to https://account.xbox.com/settings and make sure all the multiplayer settings listed below are set to “allow” or “everyone”:

You can see and upload community creations

You can communicate outside of Xbox Live with voice & text

Others can communicate by voice, text, or invites

You can play with people outside of Xbox Live

You can create and join clubs

You can join multiplayer games

Please click “submit”, once confirmed restart your device to re-sync and make sure all changes are saved.

You can refer to the support link below as your guide:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. XBF Ezra G Win User

não consigo entrar com minha conta no x-box [Translation - I can't get my x-box account in.]

Hi O Tal!

Thank you for your post, this error is usually thrown to an account that has some privacy settings enabled that will not allow you to view content created by other users. To change this please view this article:

Troubleshooting changing online safety or privacy settings on Xbox One
    be sure to edit the options for viewing content created by others for this to work.

I hope this information helps, thanks again!
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Too young to play online?

Sorry to hear your having trouble.

-

Xbox looks at two things so you can play M rated games. One that your account is set to "Adult", the other is the age you entered when you set up the account.

-

You can change the account setting at any time. Here's the page with more details on account settings and how to change it:

support.xbox.com/.../online-safety

-

The age setting is tougher. It's set when the account is created and it can't be changed. Not even by support. You'd have to wait until it turns of age to play M rated game. Or create an adult account so you can play.

-

I hope the helps. Wish I had more for you.
  5. Mister Maka Win User

A fireteam member's online safety settings do not allow them to view this content

Heya Nin mnb.

THat's odd that you're not able to view specific content. Do you possibly have an Xbox console where you can verify your online safety settings? There are steps over on this

Privacy and Online Settings Troubleshooter
    for how to make sure your settings are set correctly.
  6. WPAK Win User

Can not play online even though i have xbox game pass ultimate

Hi there,

be sure to check your online privacy and safety settings on your account. Some settings may result in not being able to play online games. Like the setting that will deny custom user created content it can prevent being able to play games that support custom content.
    See this support page on how to check your privacy and online safety settings:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...e-online-safety-and-privacy-settings-xbox-one
Thema:

were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other...

1. were in xbox safety settings do i change it where i can play with content created by other... - Similar Threads - were safety settings

2. Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again

in XboX Insiders
    Discord says sorry looks like you were disconnected try connecting again: I need help for this everything ive found on it has been outdated and not helpful submitted by /u/Greedy-End-8084 [link] [comments]
  3. Game pass renewal unsuccessfull but funds were deducted :(

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass renewal unsuccessfull but funds were deducted :(: Tthe automatic billing service deducted 79 rand from my account but today I recieved an email stating that the payment was unsuccessfull. I no longer have the funds to renew my subscription as the...
  4. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  5. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  6. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  7. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  8. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  9. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  10. My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised.: My Minecraft account email address and password were compromised and changed to ones I had never seen before. I tried to contact Minecraft support to recover my compromised account. They said they...