Welp, Xbox is dead. It’s time to get a PS5!

Discus and support Welp, Xbox is dead. It’s time to get a PS5! in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Been a Xbox user since 2001… After 23 years of unrelenting loyalty, Xbox live subscriptions, and now multiple years of paying for GamePass I’ve just... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/bluesjunky69420, Jul 2, 2024 at 11:43 PM.

1. Welp, Xbox is dead. It’s time to get a PS5!

Been a Xbox user since 2001…

After 23 years of unrelenting loyalty, Xbox live subscriptions, and now multiple years of paying for GamePass I’ve just about HAD IT!

I’ve spent thousands of dollars on Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and tons of games, and controllers. I’ve proudly touted my green Xbox flag and converted tons of friends to ditch PlayStation so we can party up.

Side note: I’ve gone through 7 Series X controllers since it game out. The thumb sticks stop working, and I’ve had RB + B buttons break. No refunds after the 30 day warranty. So lame.

We all can’t log in. This is the second outage in the past few months. I thought Microsoft had their shit together…

My PS buddies experiences outages way less than I do. I have a day off today, and can’t spend it gaming. Time to switch.

Thanks for listening to my rant.

submitted by /u/bluesjunky69420
    [link] [comments]

/u/bluesjunky69420, Jul 2, 2024 at 11:43 PM
  2. JohnnyK98 Win User

Xbox On Demand Games MORE Expensive?

Welp, I went out and did the hard research myself. And it turns out that games are $10 more expensive than they were on older generation systems because the cost of producing games is getting more expensive. There's my answer. Thanks to myself and this dead
    Xbox community.
  3. Incisive Frosty Win User

Is there a Public Relations Service to Get Review Copies of Games?

welp im not getting help on this thread xD
  4. Klayxoxo Win User

My Xbox is making me frustrated

Welp I’m just a kid plus everyone will get mad at me so I guess imma get beat, grounded and have a broken Xbox
  5. Piecraft1143 Win User

Error code 0x80131904

welp the re-install did not work

welp

all my other games work

this sucks
  6. AshleyMarshall1 Win User

Xbox

Welp look s like i 'll have to get a code for it thanks for the answer.
Thema:

Welp, Xbox is dead. It’s time to get a PS5!

1. Welp, Xbox is dead. It’s time to get a PS5! - Similar Threads - Welp dead It’s

2. Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x

in XBoX on Windows
    Red Dead redemption 2 won't finish installing on my Xbox One x: I'm trying to install Red Dead 2 on my Xbox One x and for some reason it is stuck on 67.7% at 57.54 GB and I know that there isn't a problem with space because before installing it I cleared open...
  3. “Dead by daylight windows”not loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Dead by daylight windows”not loading: I open the game but it says i need internet connection but the steam version works flawlessly ive had this issue for over a month 8dd404c2-4dab-4eb2-a4bb-34ef2484889e
  4. Is my Xbox dead?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is my Xbox dead?: Hey so my Xbox one day just shut off on me while I’m playing red dead online and it wouldn’t power back on I unplugged it waited a while turned it on and it shut off again within and hour I took...
  5. Xbox drift dead zone calibration

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox drift dead zone calibration: Hey Xbox, how hard is it to program a dead zone slider for your controllers so when your controllers start to drift we can increase it so they don’t drive us nuts.. thanks. Just a small...
  6. Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Getting Disconnected from Xbox Live when trying to play Dead Space 3 on my Xbox Series X: I’ve been trying to play Dead Space 3 with a buddy or in general on my Xbox Series X. When I do I get disconnected from it frequently and am unable to stay connected for long. How do I fix this...
  7. Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why are my specific dead zone settings on my elite series 2 not registering in game it’s...: It’s acting as if it isn’t recognizing my specific settings which is weird because sometimes it does and other times it doesn’t and it just started happening after I synced it to a series x...
  8. Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream

in XboX Insiders
    Just playing some Dead By Daylight if y'all want to come and watch my stream: Watch mecauseublow with me on Twitch! https://www.twitch.tv/mecauseublow?sr=a submitted by /u/Flat_Manufacturer196 [link] [comments]
  9. Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Series 2 controller dead in 3 months. No buttons bumper or triggers. It will power on but...: Bought controller bundle in december. It's never been 100 percent but has gradually stopped working. At first it would work for awhile or after 'tapping' it. Lightly....
  10. Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight

in XboX Insiders
    Let's clean up the dead souls at TestFlight: Hi! I found that there is a TestFlight version of the Xbox cloud gaming app (Xbox Game Pass) on Apple TV. However, the beta has been full for a long time. I know that Apple gives developers the...