Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...

Discus and support Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just wondering why YouTube won't run audio during game play on the Xbox one. Been running cloud games on my phone and it's pretty low end (Motorola... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Chimichanga555, Oct 28, 2023.

1. Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...

Just wondering why YouTube won't run audio during game play on the Xbox one. Been running cloud games on my phone and it's pretty low end (Motorola Power 2022) and love streaming YouTube mixes in the background. I realize I'm probably late to the discussion. I did try Spotify but they hit me with ads and I'm like... I got you tube premium and wish I could bring my custom mixes into the Xbox One.

:)

Chimichanga555, Oct 28, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what gives Xbox One?

You have to address it with Google as Google handles the YouTube app
  3. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

When is snap coming back to xbox

I miss being able to snap youtube and listen to it in the background. Not all videos on youtube are 100% visual for example comedy videos are mostly audio related. Anyways maybe a new update to the youtube app could allow it to play audio in the background
    like spotify, iheartradio and pandora.
  4. ChiefJoboo Win User

Xbox one S random crashes

If the youtube app is on the in background it can cause crashes from what I've seen. Push START (3 lines button) on the tile for youtube and go to "quit" to make sure it's off and see if the problem continues.
  5. Bountyhunterxx5 Win User

What do you do while playing a solo game?

I usually listen to music or watch YouTube videos in the background while playing. Depending on how much of a grind is involved I sometimes watch TV.
  6. LegoNinja187 Win User

YouTube is broken on Microsoft Edge... For months

Personally I use google chrome to watch youtube, or the app on my phone, I simply don't bother with the app on Xbox, or edge on Xbox, I actually don't use my Xbox for anything other than games, and spotify in the background now, oh and a few rewards apps
    like microsoft rewards and Forza Hub.

My advice is to just not use Microsoft Edge or the youtube app on Xbox and find another way to watch youtube if it is causing you such a headache.
Thema:

Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what...

1. Well I love gamepass 'cause I can listen to YouTube on the background on my phone, what... - Similar Threads - love gamepass 'cause

2. I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.

in XboX Insiders
    I don’t know who needs to hear this but for the love of god update the twitch app.: According to my Xbox the last time I received an update for the twitch app was 03/01/2023 it’s a joke. For some reason now it just crashes when I click on someone’s stream. Not to mention when...
  3. As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...

in XBoX Accessibility
    As this other person said I wish U could look at your old profile pictures as I would love...: I hope this really does happen 27301770-5608-4b09-bd41-71ed6fd7e114
  4. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - help please: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  5. Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fable 2 glitch - love hurts - please help me: I’ve noticed a glitch within Fable 2 and so far the only advice I’ve come across is to either not complete the side quest or to restart all over again. I want to complete the side quest. I don’t...
  6. I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2...: I've been banned on Xbox 360 love until july/12/9999, and now have a $41 Dark souls 2 content I can't download. cd880b85-0b0f-4d6c-8f29-c96c58620a86
  7. hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hi, I'm trying to update how to connect hearing aids to the xbox as a headset. I would love...: ie. "xbox + Ponto5 + connectclip" "xbox + Phonak marvel direct" "xbox oticon px + roger X FM" I am an audiologist and I am trying to build a solution table for my teen patients who want to...
  8. Love you Xbox insider fantastic incrível

in XboX Insiders
    Love you Xbox insider fantastic incrível: Incrible comunit Xbox submitted by /u/Majestic-Property615 [link] [comments]
  9. I’d love to see resident evil 2 And resident evil 3 remake available for the GamePass or...

in XboX Insiders
    I’d love to see resident evil 2 And resident evil 3 remake available for the GamePass or...: I’ve seen the trailer for the resident evil 2 and the Resident evil 3 remake games and they look so awesome and lots of fun to play I was wondering if theese 2 games could be included in the...
  10. Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass

in XboX Insiders
    Games I would love to see more of on Gamepass: I really love the Lego games (even tho I'm 33) so if you could add more of them that would be great. I've already beat batman 2 and 3, Indiana Jones, and Lego City. I would love to see Jurassic...