well for about the past 3 weeks ive been having a problem with messaging on my console

Discus and support well for about the past 3 weeks ive been having a problem with messaging on my console in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; for about the past 3 weeks ive been having a problem with the messaging on my xbox console ive tried alot of steps and ive even talked to some xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Scales-[xboxvenue], Nov 12, 2016.

1. well for about the past 3 weeks ive been having a problem with messaging on my console

for about the past 3 weeks ive been having a problem with the messaging on my xbox console ive tried alot of steps and ive even talked to some xbox support agents and i got redirected here the problem is every time i go to send someone a message friend or
    not i get a message back saying "message didnt send" and im not sure what the issue is please help

:)

Scales-[xboxvenue], Nov 12, 2016
  2. JPL 1888
    JPL 1888 Guest
    Disconnecting Randomly while playing video games

im getting the same problem dude, you're not alone...but i doubt you're gonna get a solution on here ive been posting for the past week solid and ive also had a replacement console and im still having issues.

JPL 1888, Nov 12, 2016
  3. im having messaging issues help

well for the past 3 weeks ive been having an issue where when i try to send a message it says "message didnt send" and i dont know what to do........

Scales-[xboxvenue], Nov 12, 2016
  4. Gumbotron5000 Win User

360 Marketplace

I have been havin a problem buying anything on 360 console for about a year and ive been trying to get 360 content on xbox one and the website for about a week. Ive checked my payment methods a few times i have money on my microsoft account and some of
    the games are free woth gold. i alreasy talked with a few support agents over the past week but no solution yet
  5. JPL 1888 Win User

Disconnecting Randomly while playing video games

im getting the same problem dude, you're not alone...but i doubt you're gonna get a solution on here ive been posting for the past week solid and ive also had a replacement console and im still having issues.
  6. TalanSli Win User

Account Keeps Getting Locked

Same for the past week ive been getting locked 2-3 times a day
  7. Moses Vasquez Win User

DMZ not working for three weeks now ??

Iv been having the same problem for 6 weeks, iv done everything as well. My DMZ does not work on my Xbox one X,
  8. M4RV 71 Win User

Who has a Limited Xbox 360 console and what are your thoughts.

Got the Gears 3 console as a spare, its never been used and stored in my wardrobe. I have had in the past the FFXIII, MW2 and Halo 3 consoles as well.

Havn't had any problems with any of my LE consoles and they are something a little bit different as well
Thema:

well for about the past 3 weeks ive been having a problem with messaging on my console

1. well for about the past 3 weeks ive been having a problem with messaging on my console - Similar Threads - past weeks ive

2. Unable to install / update / move any games in Xbox app for past 3 weeks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to install / update / move any games in Xbox app for past 3 weeks: For over 3 weeks now any time I try to install update or move a game in the Xbox PC app I get an error code x80070490 and no download or installation takes place. I’ve tried restarting the PC,...
  3. 100% HALO Infinite Games hacked in the past two weeks

in XBoX Games and Apps
    100% HALO Infinite Games hacked in the past two weeks: Microsoft has absolutely abandoned the Xbox console and community. Zero effort to moderating their flagship game. Zero response to clear violations of Xbox Live standards, rules, and agreement....
  4. PC Game Pass can't install or play games for past week

in XBoX Games and Apps
    PC Game Pass can't install or play games for past week: Hi. For the last week, my PC Game Pass app refuses to install or play anything. When I try to install, it just says something went wrong immediately and won't download. I had a couple of games...
  5. : I have been hit with 2 DDoS attacks in the past week, something needs to be done!

in XboX Networking Hardware
    : I have been hit with 2 DDoS attacks in the past week, something needs to be done!: : I have been hit with 2 DDoS attacks in the past week, something needs to be done! Its not lazy you have to realize one your ip is PUBLIC and is required to connect to the internet as farscape...
  6. My party chat hasn't been working for the past week.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My party chat hasn't been working for the past week.: It started with only just connecting, eventually it would disconnect me. This week I've tried going into parties only to get instantly disconnected as soon as I join. All my Network settings seem...
  7. Xbox one controller update in the past week

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one controller update in the past week: Xbox one controller updated on the last few days was working absolute fine till I update it and now cant get it to work properly while I play games like fiffa at all it lags buttons dont do...
  8. For the past week I haven't been able to uplaod a custom image.

in XBoX on Consoles
    For the past week I haven't been able to uplaod a custom image.: Every time I try to change my xbox profile picture I get an error or try again later. PLEASE FIX. 97c9e586-dbcf-4aee-a4e4-a75ec8192556
  9. Extreme instability during the past week!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Extreme instability during the past week!: Is anyone else experiencing the following: problems with general connectivity the accelerator locking the game locking at the end, so that coins, power card numbers, all rewards, points, etc are...
  10. Sluggish download speeds for the past week

in XBoX on Consoles
    Sluggish download speeds for the past week: For the past week, my xbox has sudden 300+mb of updates that interrupt my usage. The issue is that the download speeds are absolutely sluggish and I dont encounter this with any of my other...