Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas

Discus and support Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Well done Microsoft for ruining such a christmas holiday. I sent my Xbox Series on repair on 18 dec and i called several times asking about the whole... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Zakria Abbarah, Dec 26, 2023.

1. Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas

Well done Microsoft for ruining such a christmas holiday. I sent my Xbox Series on repair on 18 dec and i called several times asking about the whole proccess will take and this stupid customer service guys told me we over estimate and put 8-10 days but surley it will take before 8 days and before your flight because i have one in 28 Dec and i told him that couple of times so i get right answers, i kept asking him and he refused to tell me about any delays or anything he just kept telling me the console repair proccess wouldn't take over 8 days dont worry and then wow where is my Xbox its not arrived yet and says "Device sent" "on the way" since 5 days.

I don't care now you telling me christmas is going to cause a delay why would he confidently tell me my device will be with me soon enough before my flight and will not take more than 8 days including the whole proccess, shouldn't he just told me from the start and i just would taken it for a repair shop and paid money for a 2 day service.

Now its 26 Dec i dont have my console my flight is on 28 Dec. Well done Microsft for the service and the stupid customer service reabilty.

Check the calls yourself microsft on 17 Dec its recorded he refuse to tell me about any delay and he was confident telling me it will take before my flight date which is stupid to be honest

:)

Zakria Abbarah, Dec 26, 2023
  2. Zakria Abbarah Win User

I already contacted them and did nothing just told me to contact Ups as the order is with them and Ups is closed. i think Microsoft staff should have some commen sense before speaking to customers, its the very first customer service staff on 17 Dec which led me into this with refusing to tell about any delays in christmas times and made sure I feel not worried about my device coming after i departure on 28 Dec.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Again, I am really sorry, I wish I could give you a definitive answer, but it is up to XBOX, and in this case, UPS as well.
  4. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hello Zakria, any update on your situation from UPS?
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

6. BwA Splatmat Win User

Cross platform pc hackers ruin sea of thieves

Yeah we are done with it as well. It' ruined and Microsoft shows no interest in fixing it.
Thema:

1. Well done Microsoft for ruining Christmas - Similar Threads - done Microsoft ruining

2. Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Microsoft fix old CODs servers once the deal is done?: After Microsoft takes over Activision, will Microsoft fix old CODs servers? Because about a month ago the servers were fixed and I could find games very quickly like in a second but now it seems...
  3. Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I connect my PS account to my Microsoft account when I've done it before?: I have previously connected my PS account to my Microsoft account on Minecraft, using this console. It has now disconnected me and I cannot re-connect. When I load up Minecraft it has a different...
  4. After years of nothing being done, when is Microsoft going actually do something about...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    After years of nothing being done, when is Microsoft going actually do something about...: This has been going on for far too long. I can't even play some of my favorite games any more without being plagued by these cheaters. I've been playing Xbox for over a decade and my gaming...
  5. All but done with Xbox/microsoft

in XBoX Games and Apps
    All but done with Xbox/microsoft: Basically I’m all but done with Microsoft/Xbox not only this but i can’t get through one game of madden or NBA 2k22 and you think they’ll refund me for any of it? Nope. So basically they told me...
  6. Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Impending (if not done yet) Data Cap from Microsoft Servers or Login.Live Confirmed by...: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/xba_devnet-xbo_netwhelp/xbox-hideous-network-perfmormance/659192a5-d619-4405-87ec-b8b4f439f258?messageId=187927e3-76a7-43cb-9112-a2b9ecea95f6 Here...
  7. Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles??

in XboX Insiders
    Why has Microsoft done to combat series x scalpers? Why even give Walmart consoles??: Scalpers are more proficient and abundant than ever and I see everything working in their favor. Most releases are happening online….. why???? Why would Microsoft even allow Walmart to sell the...
  8. Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Games Pass Quests, Transforming Microsoft Reward Point system. Can it be done? I’d...: The Microsoft Reward point system is great, the System gives you a lot of interesting quests varying from earning the points on the mobile app or suggesting a game to you like Sea of Thieves...
  9. microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft Sudoku games won't load. any answers? Done uninstall etc - all other games work: Microsoft Sudoku games don't load. Done re-install but nothing works> all other games OK. started suddenly. No upgrades installed f21835a3-cb96-4e81-a7c5-e47ad91dbbc7
  10. Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will Xbox and Microsoft announce more games to be backwards compatible, or are they done...: So, is Xbox done with the Xbox Compatibility announcements? Because I hope that Mortal Kombat 9 will become backwards compatible, if not, it’s fine. In my opinion MK9 or “Mortal Kombat” is one of...