Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

Discus and support Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Gemzinii, May 31, 2024.

1. /u/Gemzinii
    /u/Gemzinii Guest

So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at all. I even tried inverting the actual controls in game and it did nothing. I tried playing left 4 dead 2 and fallout new Vegas and they both just had the controls inverted off rip which is weird. I never had this issue with bo1 or bo2 and old mw3 and dead space games too. Anyone know a fix?

submitted by /u/Gemzinii
    [link] [comments]

/u/Gemzinii, May 31, 2024
  2. TayX Win User

Kinect

One weird thing is that, if you set inverted controls on this game, it also inverts the Kinect controls. If you don't know this, the Sensory Interactions become near impossible, especially the Hose Interaction.
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Global Inversion

On the 360 there is a setting where you can set your controls to inverted & every game you play then has your controls as inverted.

Actually can't believe this isn't on the xbox one yet,i'm a inverted person myself & it is annoying that you have to set the controls/camera in every game now but it's not the end of the world.
  4. ArminatorX Win User

Xbox one

Is that opposite direction thing only happening in game, or does it also move inverted in the main menu?

If it is only in game, especially First Person Shooters, you can set up the camera direction to be "inverted". Go to the game's control option and check if there is a setting for the camera Y axis to be inverted.

If the inverted controls also happen in the Xbox main menu screens, check if you have inverted the controls in the Xbox Accessories App.
  5. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Controller settings

[quote user="Gianni Reb"]On the 360 there's a preference to invert the controller Y axis as a default for all games. [/quote]

Where is this on the 360,i couldn`t find it.
  6. II FOZZER II Win User

It can't just be me....

I always keep it inverted for any type of game. My friends think I'm weird for doing it.
Thema:

1. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls - Similar Threads - Weird 360 game

2. Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does anyone else experience a weird "clicking" sound when playing Xbox 360 games while on...: Hey, i have been experiencing an odd clicking/crackling sound on my new Xbox Series X. games include Fallout New Vegas and Far Cry 2. The sound seems to stop if i switch to mono, but I'd like to...
  3. weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games: I’m getting an error on my xbox 360 game when i try to download my profile. I am currently on a xbox one. The error says “can’t connect to Xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your...
  4. Xbox 360 messages inbox weird glitch

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox 360 messages inbox weird glitch: So, I have been having difficulties with the xbox 360 inbox. Honestly I don't remember exactly how the 360 messages thing used to work, since I never used to send messages back in the old 360 days...
  5. Xbox 360 Open Disc Error and Weird Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Open Disc Error and Weird Noise: I recently bought a 360 at goodwill and I’m trying to play a disc, but every time I put it in it just says reading for about a minute and then says open tray. Also, above the disc drive if I hit...
  6. My Xbox 360 is weird. 2009-04-26 but xenon motherboard.

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 is weird. 2009-04-26 but xenon motherboard.: Hi, i own a Xbox 360, but its kinda weird. On the back side it says: Service Date: 2009-04-26, wich means, that it was repaired, probably cause of RROD. But the mainboard does NOT Have HDMI and...
  7. Xbox 360 to stereo via optical cable results in weird noises. What to do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 to stereo via optical cable results in weird noises. What to do?: Hey, I use an audio interface by creative as a dedicated DAC to send audio from my DVD player to my stereo amplifier. I use an optical cable to connect them. I wanted to do the same with my Xbox...
  8. Weird... password isn't recognized ONLY signing in on the 360??

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird... password isn't recognized ONLY signing in on the 360??: Having a really weird issue this morning. I am unable to sign onto xbox live on my 360- it says the password didn't work. However, I have no problems signing into xbox live on my xbox one, and...
  9. New XBOX 360 Wireless controller weird

in XBoX on Consoles
    New XBOX 360 Wireless controller weird: Hi All, Today i used my friend borrowed Xbox 360 wireless controller to play FIFA 16, I connected it properly to my console but i don't know why it's behaving weird, when i pass the ball using...
  10. My Xbox 360 beeps and weird dotted lines on screen (see image) - is it game over?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 beeps and weird dotted lines on screen (see image) - is it game over?: My Xbox 360 beeps and weird dotted lines on screen (see image below). This happens after a few minutes from a reboot, in several games and also in the menu. Time to retire it?...