Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game.

Discus and support Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; The console usually stutters and slows down a lot when I go back to the Xbox Home Menu from a game. Also it takes a while to load the icons and the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2, Jan 13, 2021.

1. Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game.

The console usually stutters and slows down a lot when I go back to the Xbox Home Menu from a game. Also it takes a while to load the icons and the background. Xbox One S.

submitted by /u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2
    [link] [comments]

/u/Groundbreaking-Rip-2, Jan 13, 2021
  2. Digi MAB Win User

I keep getting this code 80072EF3 after doing the three steps.

It work but now every time I go in a game I have to sign back in and when I go back the the home page I have to sign back in. How do I fix that one?
  3. Mister Urkel Win User

Assassin's Creed 4 Graphics Stutter

Hey Folks,

Sorry for the stuttering problem with the game. Are you still experiencing this? Have you tried to uninstall the game and re-installed it?

Give it a go and respond back when you find out
  4. Ikomrad Win User

Stream video game preview stutters

What was weird is that I watched 4 videos from the Games->Upcoming Releases section , and only 1 had this issue. Specifically I first watched the new Batman Arhham Origins video, which is the one that stuttered so badly that it was unwatchable. I did try
    pausing the video going away for a while, and then coming back and resuming it. That had no effect. Afterwards, I watched the GTAV video, FIFA,and Watch Dogs, which all played perfectly smoothly. I wonder the Batman Video came from a different source or was
    a higher resolution, making it a larger download that led to the stuttering.

The "download completely then play" feature that I wish streaming technologies had, has been on my wishlist since the early 90's, when the Realmedia player would stutter on streaming video or audio, and say "buffering" every few seconds ad nauseum. Perhaps
    in 20 more years either the technology will have this feature, or data transfers will be so fast that this annoyance will be behind us.
  5. Dost Ansar Win User

Controller Analog Sensitivity

Another problem, that's manifested itself since the latest update. When I press the xbox button to go back to the home page and click on the home icon it flashes but doesn't take me back to the home page, likewise if I want to change game I can see the icon
    for the game I want I click on it it flashes but doesn't take me to the game. I have to shut the whole xbox down and restart it every time I want to change games?
  6. Malacath Win User

sign out of destiny

In the destiny settings page there is a log out option where you can choose to go out of the game and back to character select.

There is no way to fully log out of the game though apart from going to home screen like onyx62is said
Thema:

Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game.

1. Weird stutters when going back to home page from a game. - Similar Threads - Weird stutters going

2. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  3. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  4. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  5. my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...: my xbox will turn on for roughly five seconds and make a weird buzzing noise and then turn off by istelf. is this something wrong with the fan?. i assume its fully broke now as i have had it for...
  6. My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc: The disc works perfectly fine on other xbox but not on my xbox series x the game is hot wheels unleashed Please HELP 39ea1323-3b8d-4668-ac7e-b3856a48b96d
  7. Video being weird for a few seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Video being weird for a few seconds: My Image becomes like a coloured/pixelated image for like 3 seconds, kind of like an old TV from the early 2000s, has anyone else experienced this? 805b394e-0c7a-400a-8ec3-078e4238f8f2
  8. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls: So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at...
  9. Weird suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird suspension?: I literally posted in the the lfg for diablo 4 area " Need both capstones and a few 46+ dungs after. Will return favor or 10 mill" 5 min later i got chat banned for 2 days. And i can't talk to...
  10. When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I turned my xbox on it starting makeing some weird sound after that it turns off.: Yes t It does 2605c678-999d-4df9-85ef-a5fe47024fc7