Weird sign out glitch???

Discus and support Weird sign out glitch??? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; everytime I start playing a new game for example I click play ghosts from the dashboard and it starts to load up and it signs me out. I sign back in... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Whadupp, Feb 25, 2014.

1. Whadupp
    Whadupp Guest

Weird sign out glitch???

everytime I start playing a new game for example I click play ghosts from the dashboard and it starts to load up and it signs me out. I sign back in and go to multiplayer. It signs me out again. I tried to edit my avatar and it signed me out and made me
    start over with an avatar.. this issue is kinda pissing me off. This signing out bs is getting old I just want to go and play not sign in 50 different times.

:)

Whadupp, Feb 25, 2014
  2. Vladoski50
    Vladoski50 Guest
    Network issues with xbox one.

Fixed the problem. It was the auto sign in. Removed the auto sign in and the problem disappeared. What a weird problem.

Vladoski50, Feb 25, 2014
  3. Herrsticks
    Herrsticks Guest
    weird sign on issue

Does anyone else get prompted with a sign in error as soon as they power on their xbox?

I have auto-sign in disabled. I get an error telling me I "cannot sign on" before I have even tried. I get the error before I even get the screen with the floating avatars. Of which I am the only one. Since im the only one, I could just enable auto sign
    on, but auto sign on seems buggy.

When its enabled it seems i have trouble connecting more often and my account get corrupted more....but thats another issue.

In the end, i just hit "okay" on the error, select my avatar and sign in, with no issue. Its a pretty pointless error message, as I dont see any ill effects at all. So that being said this is not really a major issue, just an annoyance and it makes me curious.

Does this happen to anyone else?

Herrsticks, Feb 25, 2014
  4. Weird sign out glitch???

DigitalAssassin, Feb 25, 2014
  5. iamvinj
    iamvinj Guest
    iamvinj, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Weird sign out glitch???