Weird pixel/ blur effect on Xbox one.

Discus and support Weird pixel/ blur effect on Xbox one. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok I have had my Xbox one since day one and have started noticing stuff like some weird pixel issues ( like on dashboard I have one green pixel that... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Banshee2014x, Jan 12, 2014.

1. Banshee2014x
    Banshee2014x Guest

Ok I have had my Xbox one since day one and have started noticing stuff like some weird pixel issues ( like on dashboard I have one green pixel that stays on screen in bottom right hand corner, only goes away in the game). On forza 5 I get like a weird
    color blur effect from moving cars sometimes, even when I move camera on my own car it has like a weird effect on edge. Also not sure if its normal but stuff on forza sometimes does not load fast enough on background and I see it pop up on the screen?? On
    call of duty ghost I get weird blur effect on certain colors also if I'm like strafing by walls or objects. On Nba 2k 2014 on my team career mode when on schedule the whole top and side of my tv is weird colored pixels like orange and green and should not
    be like that. Stuff on my Xbox feels kinda pixelated ( if that is even a word). I have tried two brand new TV's ( bought a new TV with Xbox one and returned it thinking it was issue, nope same problem on the new TV I just ordered) I have tried two different
    HDMI cables and still does same. I think I have seen enough its time to get pics and show what I'm seeing.

:)

Banshee2014x, Jan 12, 2014
  2. Nielo TM
    Nielo TM Guest
    TV/Xbox360 100hz

wow u actually got that nearly spot on Weird pixel/ blur effect on Xbox one. :D. Pixel response is only half the problem, the other is HOLD TIME. Most LCDs panels no longer suffer from excessive pixel lag, which is seen as trailing or streaks. We managed to solve that by over driving the pixels.
    But we still haven't successfully managed to reduce the time each image is held without introducing artifacts, which is now the leading cause of motion blur. The longer the image is held on screen, the greater the blur. Is it one area LCDs simply cannot compete
    with plasma.

Nielo TM, Jan 12, 2014
  3. G Smith007
    G Smith007 Guest
    motion blur battlefield 4

thanks for the reply. So have you fixed it with a hdmi to vga on xbox one ? does it get rid of the blur effect. : )

G Smith007, Jan 12, 2014
  4. Banshee2014x
    Banshee2014x Guest

Sorry I spaced it out on my phone but looks like it did not space the stuff out in the post.

Banshee2014x, Jan 12, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: