Weird PC Game Pass problem

Discus and support Weird PC Game Pass problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Guys, I have installed Gears of War 4 and Gears of War Ultimate Edition but these 2 games are stuck on the loading screen and unable to play. If i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlazeNet, Aug 13, 2023.

1. BlazeNet
    BlazeNet Guest

Guys,

I have installed Gears of War 4 and Gears of War Ultimate Edition but these 2 games are stuck on the loading screen and unable to play. If i disconnect the internet, GOW4 is playable but the saving progress icon keep on spinning and never saved anything. And then I stuck at a point unable to progress further in the game as the checkpoint is stuck spinning.

I have done all troubleshooting available from Microsoft forums and some web forums. But still the same problem.

My PC is one month old with latest all updates are installed. Win10 22H2 ver 19045.3324

Graphic drivers are up to date and i have don countless reinstall of xbox, gaming services, microsft store reinstall thru clicks or powershell.

Please help.

:)

BlazeNet, Aug 13, 2023
  2. BlazeNet Win User

hai, i can confirm that the problem is limited to these 2 games I mentioned. NFS and Wolfenstein from PC game pass play perfectly.

nothing else to do apart from full reformat which i cant do as the PC is under warranty from local shops.
  3. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

My name is Fernando I'm an independent consultant, I'm happy to help

Make sure your computer is not misconfigured. ...
    See what programs are open on your computer. ...
    Search for viruses that leave the game crashing. ...
    Turn off other devices that are on the same connection. ...
    Check the quality of your network connection.

Hope I helped and see you soon
  4. BlazeNet Win User

hai, i have solved the problem completely.

i disabled runtimebroker on 1st day of this pc due to 100% usage. it seems this services control some of permission of windows store apps. i just re-enabled it and did some disabling of background that might interfere with runtimebroker.

Now everything is perfect and syncing as it should.

Thank you for your reply.
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

I understand. Try to uninstall them and install again, try to clear their cache if possible.

Sincerely, Fernando
  6. cjn17 Win User

Xbox Games Pass for PC doesn't work

This is just weird. I am playing Steam games no issue, but bending over backwards to get Game Pass PC to just function.
Thema:

1. Weird PC Game Pass problem - Similar Threads - Weird Game Pass

2. Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have this weird shortcut Doom Eternal in xbox game pass on pc?: [img] It should look like the photo below [img] c1d67b32-b3d3-4189-ac26-426203bcbc51
  3. Elite 2 Controller Weird for Xbox Game Pass Games Only on PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Elite 2 Controller Weird for Xbox Game Pass Games Only on PC: I got Xbox game pass and downloaded some games on my PC. Playing the games works fine for the most part but using my Elite 2 controller seems to have issues. It too is working ok but from time to...
  4. Weird interaction with xbox live gold and game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Weird interaction with xbox live gold and game pass ultimate: Hey guys, I recently purchased the game pass ultimate, with the intent being to try it for one month and then cancel the recurring subscription. It works great but I'm confused as to when the next...
  5. Game Pass - Weird West: 'Gaming Services' launches instead of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Pass - Weird West: 'Gaming Services' launches instead of the game: For the last few days when I try to launch Weird West instead of the game launching Windows is opening Gaming Services in the Microsoft Store. Yesterday I tried various fixes (repairing Gaming...
  6. Weird West Game Pass for PC Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird West Game Pass for PC Error Message: Hi - after opening up the game and starting New Game I get the following error: "The UE4-Nova Game has crashed and will close." I've never had an error like this before. Any ideas? Thanks!...
  7. This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am...

in XBoX Accessibility
    This is very weird. Why is my Xbox Game Pass app shows that I am suspended when I am...: [img] This is ridiculous, really. Why does it show that I am suspended when I am actually not? I even went to my Xbox Enforcement, checked my status. Nothing like that has happened. Seriously,...
  8. Weird interaction with xbox live gold and game pass ultimate

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Weird interaction with xbox live gold and game pass ultimate: Hey guys, I recently purchased the game pass ultimate, with the intent being to try it for one month and then cancel the recurring subscription. It works great but I'm confused as to when the next...
  9. Pc game pass weird installation issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Pc game pass weird installation issue: Hi all, I had a weird problem on a xbox pc game pass installation. I downloaded Fallout 76 and installed it on a non-OS SSD. Tried the game and did not work. After some research, I found a...
  10. xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass ultimate weird stuff: ok so i accidentally got game pass ultimate instead of game pass for 1$. That was fine but i wanted to cancel the recurring billing so i could get regular game pass next month. As soon as i cancel...