Weird... password isn't recognized ONLY signing in on the 360??

Discus and support Weird... password isn't recognized ONLY signing in on the 360?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Having a really weird issue this morning. I am unable to sign onto xbox live on my 360- it says the password didn't work. However, I have no problems... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aimcifer13, Sep 20, 2016.

1. Aimcifer13
    Aimcifer13 Guest

Having a really weird issue this morning. I am unable to sign onto xbox live on my 360- it says the password didn't work. However, I have no problems signing into xbox live on my xbox one, and obviously the password also worked to log in over here.

I have tried and re-tried several times on the 360 to make sure I didn't make a typo. I cleared the cache, and even deleted my profile to try to re-download it, but that also did not work- still says the password isn't right. So now I don't even have my
    profile on the 360 anymore because of this issue.

Very confused- why does my password work for everything except my 360??

:)

Aimcifer13, Sep 20, 2016
  2. xxmavrikxx
    xxmavrikxx Guest
    Xbox One not signing me in...

I have auto sign in on, with the kinect. Sometimes it recognizes me right when I turn it on, other times It will sign me in a couple minutes later while I am watching TV.

I usually watch TV a little before I play so I never had the problem of not being signed in because it eventually recognizes me. Do you have it set to password on sign in? If so turn that off. Also, when you sign in manually do you choose "I was not recognized" option that comes up?

xxmavrikxx, Sep 20, 2016
  3. benderjutzi
    benderjutzi Guest
    Wny doesn't Microsoft even know what its own error messages are?

Error 0x90010108 showed up during password change but isn't recognized by Microsoft?

benderjutzi, Sep 20, 2016
  4. Weird... password isn't recognized ONLY signing in on the 360??

Hey there Aimcifer13!

Sorry to hear you're having password issues. Do you have two-step verification for your profile? Have you tried

changing your password
    and attempting to log in with the new one on your Xbox 360 console?

Let us know!

Miss Ghidorah, Sep 20, 2016
  5. Aimcifer13
    Aimcifer13 Guest
    I managed to finally sign in using two step verification. I still am completely puzzled though, as to why the password simply did not work ONLY on the 360. Glad that 2-step worked but still would like to understand what happened. Thanks.

Aimcifer13, Oct 31, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: