Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue

Discus and support Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently bought a new a new monitor and every time I press the middle button or go to send a chat in CoD MW3, my screen turns black for about less... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ebon-Hawk-, Dec 3, 2023.

1. Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue

I recently bought a new a new monitor and every time I press the middle button or go to send a chat in CoD MW3, my screen turns black for about less than 3-4 seconds and audio cuts out. I have never had this before and I made sure nothing was loose with all connections.

Anyone else have this issue or know how I can fix it?

submitted by /u/Ebon-Hawk-
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ebon-Hawk-, Dec 3, 2023
  2. JS92 Win User

Does the series x support 1440p 144/155 refresh rate?

The Xbox Series X will do 120Hz but no more, regardless of resolution or monitor.

I would check to see if other Xbox Series X owners have confirmed to achieve 1440p120Hz on those monitors before purchasing.

Maybe a google of "xbox series x 1440p 120hz ___________ " and insert the monitor model to see if people have posted about their monitor and Series X working.
  3. KingRouge Win User

Xbox App freezes or black screens when streaming from Xbox Series X

I'm sorry. I am a bit confused by your question. I am using the Xbox App to stream from my Xbox Series X through the Xbox App to my PC using the function in the App that I have circled here.

[​IMG]

I've done this without issue with an Xbox One, with the old Console Companion App, and for a short time with the Xbox Series X before the freezing issues began.

As some additional information, I use my monitor both for my PC and for my Series X so both machines are plugged into the monitor. Could the freezing issues be caused by using a monitor hooked up to my PC to stream the Series X but the Series X is also hooked up to the monitor already?
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox Series X doesn't support 1440p@120Hz with 1440p@144Hz monitor

In that case I highly recommend you see the monitor/TV in action with the console. That way you can verify that the monitor does support 120Hz on the Series X.

The Rtings website's reviews of Series X compatible monitors is a great way to start your search. These are professional TV/monitor reviewers, they test everything!
  5. michaelmara1 Win User

HDMI 2.1 to Displayport

I have same issue need a hdmi 2.1 to connect to dp 1.4 on my monitor for xbox series x.
  6. elitepvp124 Win User

60 fps frame jitters

xbox series x battlefield v 60 fps.

It seems monitors are not yet properly supported on xbox series x?

It is telling me i can enable 4k but its only a 1080p monitor
Thema:

Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue

1. Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue - Similar Threads - Weird Monitor Series

2. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  3. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  4. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  5. my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...: my xbox will turn on for roughly five seconds and make a weird buzzing noise and then turn off by istelf. is this something wrong with the fan?. i assume its fully broke now as i have had it for...
  6. My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x makes a weird grinding noise when i insert a disc: The disc works perfectly fine on other xbox but not on my xbox series x the game is hot wheels unleashed Please HELP 39ea1323-3b8d-4668-ac7e-b3856a48b96d
  7. Video being weird for a few seconds

in XBoX on Windows
    Video being weird for a few seconds: My Image becomes like a coloured/pixelated image for like 3 seconds, kind of like an old TV from the early 2000s, has anyone else experienced this? 805b394e-0c7a-400a-8ec3-078e4238f8f2
  8. Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Xbox 360 game inverter controls: So recently I been downloading more 360 games to play and this never happened to me til now. A few games I downloaded, the controls were just inverted by default with no change to the settings at...
  9. Weird suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird suspension?: I literally posted in the the lfg for diablo 4 area " Need both capstones and a few 46+ dungs after. Will return favor or 10 mill" 5 min later i got chat banned for 2 days. And i can't talk to...
  10. my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor

in XBoX on Windows
    my screen color is weird ive connected my pc into my xbox then my xbox into the monitor: so as the title says after connecting my computer to my xbox one with an hdmi cord then the xbox one into the computer monitor my video for the pc is weird now like letters have weird colors or...