Weird issue with game bar

Discus and support Weird issue with game bar in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Recently I've been having major issues connecting to xbox party chat through game bar. I've repaired and reset the app. I've uninstalled and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by AnbuChalupa, Oct 27, 2023.

1. AnbuChalupa
    AnbuChalupa Guest

Recently I've been having major issues connecting to xbox party chat through game bar. I've repaired and reset the app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the same issue occurs. I've included a screen shot and my system info.

Device name DESKTOP-I8AIR2I
    Processor AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core Processor 3.80 GHz
    Installed RAM 16.0 GB (15.9 GB usable)
    System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
    Edition Windows 11 Home
    Version 22H2
    Installed on ‎8/‎20/‎2023
    OS build 22621.2428
    Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22674.1000.0
    Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming motherboard

AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT GPU

Weird issue with game bar [​IMG]

:)

AnbuChalupa, Oct 27, 2023
  2. KAM7KAZ7 Win User

Xbox one in system error E102 loop

Ok I'll leave it on then. The only thing that's weird is that I'm not seeing a progress bar.
  3. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Looking for uk players

Youd be 2 barred. I have had some Brits in parties before and they play well. Its weird, but a 2 bar and I actually have a better connection than I do 3 barred, dunno.
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

Messages after update

You're right, and I hope so. I imagine there will be an update to the mobile apps with those features, but I do know the

new chat is in the new Game Bar that is rolling out now.
    So I'm not sure if they'll also put it in the Xbox App on Win10, as it seems they are poised to replace it with the Game Bar (speculation).

Weird that it's a one-on-one. I had a similar issue with achievements a while back, and it cleared up after a bit.

One thing you could do to troubleshoot is delete that thread, and start a new one and see if it has the same issues?
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Issues with Game Bar

Hi Raven,

Thanks for your post! I understand you're experiencing issues with recording clips. Do you mind posting the exact error message you are seeing when attempting to record clips? Have you attempted to record clips in any other games using the Game Bar? For
    troubleshooting Game Bar, check out this article:
    Troubleshoot Game Bar on Windows 10

Please let us know.
  6. Raven0920 Win User

Issues with Game Bar

[​IMG]

Here it is, and I have tried also recording things other than the games I play. I also tried to record my website when capturing this photo using Game Bar.
Thema:

1. Weird issue with game bar - Similar Threads - Weird issue game

2. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  3. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  4. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  5. my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...: my xbox will turn on for roughly five seconds and make a weird buzzing noise and then turn off by istelf. is this something wrong with the fan?. i assume its fully broke now as i have had it for...
  6. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  7. Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue: I recently bought a new a new monitor and every time I press the middle button or go to send a chat in CoD MW3, my screen turns black for about less than 3-4 seconds and audio cuts out. I have...
  8. Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.

in XBoX on Windows
    Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.: I started a 7 day free trial with Dolby access on my xbox series s and when I tried to configure it it told me that I needed to buy a license or start a free trial. So I went back to the app and...
  9. can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...: so when i tried to download games to my h drive it would never let me, and nothing i found on here or anywhere else would help, and when i was messing around trying to find a solution, i went to...
  10. I am having really weird issues with logging in

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having really weird issues with logging in: Hey so, I am trying to play minecraft with a few friends but everytime I try to login to my account, it says password is incorrect, even when I go in and reset the password and type it word for...