Weird issue with Dolby access free trial.

Discus and support Weird issue with Dolby access free trial. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I started a 7 day free trial with Dolby access on my xbox series s and when I tried to configure it it told me that I needed to buy a license or start... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Poppa Swags, Sep 28, 2023.

1. Poppa Swags
    Poppa Swags Guest

I started a 7 day free trial with Dolby access on my xbox series s and when I tried to configure it it told me that I needed to buy a license or start a free trial. So I went back to the app and in the top right it told me that I have 2913268 days remaining on my free trial. It won't let me use any of the features and I have no clue where to go from here.

:)

Poppa Swags, Sep 28, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Poppa! My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the Dolby Access app? I also recommend rebooting your Xbox if you haven't yet.
  3. XBF Diego M Win User

ASTRO A40 + SETUP MIXAMP PRO GEN 2 (2019)

Hi

Did you start Dolby's 30-day free trial or did you pay the one-time payment (14.99$) to unlock Dolby Atmos for Headphones through the app? Or did you redeem a pre-paid code unlocking access to Dolby Atmos?

Dolby Atmos is not free. The app is free to download but you won't be able to set up Dolby Atmos for Headphones unless you get access using the methods I asked above.

You can visit this link for more information: https://www.dolby.com/us/en/apps/access/pc-xbox.html
  4. Kathy A. Win User

how do i cancel the dolby access 2 year free trial that came with my rig headset?

Hello Jake Otoole1,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

We understand that you are trying to cancel your Dolby Access subscription and you have been trying to do that through the Dolby Access app on Xbox. To cancel your Dolby Access 2-year free trial, you will need to contact Dolby Customer Support directly. You can reach them by visiting the Dolby Access website and clicking on the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page. From there, you can submit a support request and they will assist you with canceling your trial. Or else you may use this link: Dolby Support - Dolby.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  5. GazCoombe Win User

Dolby Atmos support on Xbox one x

Dolby Atmos works the same way on all of the Xbox One models. You first need to access Dolby Atmos through the Dolby Access app,
    which you can start a free trial once you open the app, one time purchase in-app, or if you have a code to redeem access. Once that is enabled, follow these steps to enable the setting in the Xbox audio output settings.

1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and select System > Settings.
    2. Select Display & sound > Audio output.
    3. Choose Dolby Atmos for either home theater (HDMI) or headphones, whichever applies to you.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

BOUGHT A PLANTRONICS RIG 800 LX AND NEED ADOLBY ATMOS

No there is not. Once a code is used it's used. Nothing can be transferred between accounts

The Dolby app is frequently on sale, and has a free trial
Thema:

1. Weird issue with Dolby access free trial. - Similar Threads - Weird issue Dolby

2. Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues: Trouble with F1 22 causing weird connection issues Hey everyone I just bought F1 22 for Xbox One. After installing it for the first time on my first gen Xbox One, I was experiencing several...
  3. Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Weird Conditional Internet Connectivity: Everytime I play online multiplayer I get disconnected from the internet on multiple games. I heavily tested my internet and it is lightning fast and reliable on everything else except online...
  4. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  5. my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...

in XBoX Accessibility
    my xbox is turning on making a weird buzzing noise and then turning off by itself. im...: my xbox will turn on for roughly five seconds and make a weird buzzing noise and then turn off by istelf. is this something wrong with the fan?. i assume its fully broke now as i have had it for...
  6. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  7. Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue

in XboX Insiders
    Weird Monitor/Xbox Series X Issue: I recently bought a new a new monitor and every time I press the middle button or go to send a chat in CoD MW3, my screen turns black for about less than 3-4 seconds and audio cuts out. I have...
  8. Weird issue with game bar

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Weird issue with game bar: Recently I've been having major issues connecting to xbox party chat through game bar. I've repaired and reset the app. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app and the same issue occurs. I've...
  9. can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    can't download games to hard drive on xbox gamepass, ran into weird issue with the h drive...: so when i tried to download games to my h drive it would never let me, and nothing i found on here or anywhere else would help, and when i was messing around trying to find a solution, i went to...
  10. I am having really weird issues with logging in

in XBoX on Windows
    I am having really weird issues with logging in: Hey so, I am trying to play minecraft with a few friends but everytime I try to login to my account, it says password is incorrect, even when I go in and reset the password and type it word for...