Weird Glitch

Discus and support Weird Glitch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went on co-op for my first time today and now in singleplayer my blueprints say 101/206 and 10/20, while before they were 101/103 and 10/10 can... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ChancePW, Jan 3, 2014.

1. ChancePW
    ChancePW Guest

Weird Glitch

I went on co-op for my first time today and now in singleplayer my blueprints say 101/206 and 10/20, while before they were 101/103 and 10/10 can anyone explain this to me and how to fix this?

:)

ChancePW, Jan 3, 2014
  2. Weird Glitch

So today i was playing some Madden 25 and then i said "Xbox Home" and it went home and i did some things and then went back to Madden 25 but when i started playing i noticed the outline of my pins and my home page on the screen it was very faint but i could def see it...has anyone else had that problem or is aware of it?

xSaVx Carnage, Jan 3, 2014
  3. rkkeller
    rkkeller Guest
    Weird Glitch

I hijacked this thread instead of starting a new one, but anyone else having any issues at all?

I have had a couple things happen in the last 2 weeks and now getting a little worried.

I had Skype not be able to make any calls, just bleeped and back to Skype. Had to unplug to fix.

Kinect would totally not work a couple times, even if I got up and stood right in front of it. I have
    adjusted the settings a bunch of times.

I had the Xbox One menus with a blank TV picture, not the hdmi error screen, with just a TV icon there. Then I received something like "TV app took a long time to respond". Nothing I did fixed it except to unplug.

I also received the TV "hdmi error", but this fixed itself after a few seconds, must be a handshake issue.

Last night I switched the disc from COD to Ryse and it would not recognize the disc, kept saying to put
    in a usable disc. I popped it in and out 4-5 times then it finally worked.

rkkeller, Jan 3, 2014
  4. oOUTSIDERo62
    oOUTSIDERo62 Guest

Weird Glitch

I had this happen as well, only not to me directly. The other person in the game had glitched out counts.

oOUTSIDERo62, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Weird Glitch