Weird error

Discus and support Weird error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to purchase crowns on eso through the Xbox store and I got a message called read it and weep that told me to look it up on Google and something... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SilentGiant94, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Weird error

I tried to purchase crowns on eso through the Xbox store and I got a message called read it and weep that told me to look it up on Google and something about my Little pony. I'm concerned that I'm going to get charged for something I'm not going to get.
    Did someone hack my info? Did someone hack the store? I don't have much money but I need what I have left, is my bank account compromised?

:)

SilentGiant94, Jul 18, 2017
  2. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

Weird 80153 is now repairs weird they must have changed the error codes because it usually is region errors

ngocphi, Jul 18, 2017
  3. Weird login error.

You'll definitely need to contact customer support on this one so they can take a look at your account and see what the issue is. You can do it by clicking on the Support tab and requesting a call back or just call 1-800-4MY-XBOX

outofthebelljar., Jul 18, 2017
  4. ngocphi Win User

Weird 80153 is now repairs weird they must have changed the error codes because it usually is region errors
  5. outofthebelljar. Win User

Weird login error.

You'll definitely need to contact customer support on this one so they can take a look at your account and see what the issue is. You can do it by clicking on the Support tab and requesting a call back or just call 1-800-4MY-XBOX
  6. IlConteMascetti Win User

Weird login error.

Hi Garys Xbox

unfortunately doesn't seem to be a browser issue. I have tried from different PC using IE8/9 firefox and chrome, but it just doesn't work. I have recovered this gamertag after several years but now I am afraid to purchase a gold memebership and not being
    able to see the achievements online. I would rather prefer to create a new one... nevertheless I am intrigued by the error. Isn't possible to escalate the issue to tech support? Who do I need to contact?

Thanks in advance.
  7. CarTzy Win User

Sign in weird error

Hello JOSELMA GUENES CAVALCANTI,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble signing in to microsoft.com with your other account. This sounds like a frustrating issue.

There are a few possible reasons why this might happen. One is that you might have mistyped your account name or password when trying to sign in. Another is that your account might have been compromised or suspended by Microsoft for violating the terms of service.

To troubleshoot this issue, please follow these steps:

- Make sure you are entering your account name and password correctly. Check for any typos, capitalization errors, or extra spaces. If you are not sure about your password, you can try to reset it using this link: Reset your password (live.com)

- Try to sign in using a different device or browser. Sometimes, clearing your browser cache and cookies can also help resolve sign-in issues.

- If none of the above steps work, please contact Microsoft Support directly.

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns.

Thank you.
  8. IlConteMascetti Win User

Weird login error.

Hey

Sorry for the late reply. When I log in I get the error I have previously mentioned.

The status says LOADING but I am able to browse the website.
Thema:

Weird error

1. Weird error - Similar Threads - Weird error

2. weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    weird error when trying to download profile on Xbox 360 games: I’m getting an error on my xbox 360 game when i try to download my profile. I am currently on a xbox one. The error says “can’t connect to Xbox live. select test connection to troubleshoot your...
  3. Sign in weird error

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign in weird error: Hi everyone, i got a weird problem. When ever i try to sign in to microsoft.com with my other account it says that's no account with this name exists. But then i try to sign up with the same...
  4. Weird console error I guess

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird console error I guess: So, just right now my xbox wasn't turning off for some apparent reason (this started to happen when I was remotely playing my console on my phone), and even if I tried actually turning it off from...
  5. Weird West Game Pass for PC Error Message

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird West Game Pass for PC Error Message: Hi - after opening up the game and starting New Game I get the following error: "The UE4-Nova Game has crashed and will close." I've never had an error like this before. Any ideas? Thanks!...
  6. Getting a weird error code

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting a weird error code: I've been trying to sign into the xbox app for about an hour now and, I keep getting this error code. [img] I tried searching for ways to resolve my issue but I haven't found anything. If...
  7. Xbox 360 Open Disc Error and Weird Noise

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Open Disc Error and Weird Noise: I recently bought a 360 at goodwill and I’m trying to play a disc, but every time I put it in it just says reading for about a minute and then says open tray. Also, above the disc drive if I hit...
  8. Xbox One X having weird fuzzy blue glitch. It’s not a cable or display error because you...

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One X having weird fuzzy blue glitch. It’s not a cable or display error because you...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Tankbot001 [link] [comments]
  9. Weird error, do you own this game or app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weird error, do you own this game or app?: so I have been playing forza 6 all day, I have almost 4 hours of game time on it. But now when I try to play it, it says "do you own this game or app" I am not sure how to fix it, forza 6 is from...
  10. Weird Password Glitch or Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Weird Password Glitch or Error: When I go to login to one of the accounts and it asks for the email password the password I enter just disappears, no incorrect message or anything just gone. Any suggestions or fixes, Thanks!...