weird controller/headset issue

Discus and support weird controller/headset issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So the headset that came with my XB1 does not fit in my controller. It also doesn't fit in the additional controller I just bought. It fit in a few... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KoliMEGA, Jan 17, 2014.

1. KoliMEGA
    KoliMEGA Guest

So the headset that came with my XB1 does not fit in my controller. It also doesn't fit in the additional controller I just bought. It fit in a few times...but now no matter what I do or how much force I use, no luck. Talked to support and they shipped me
    a new headset...they said theyve never heard of tjat before. Any one else have this problem? The headset doesnt look damaged or defective...but the plug just wont go in all the way so weird. Do you guys think I could have two defective controllers? Maybe a
    bad mold job? Thanks

:)

KoliMEGA, Jan 17, 2014
  2. Weird controller issue

Hey guys,

Wondering if any of you have had this issue. I am able to control my Xbox one with my spare controller when on the dashboard. But when I start up battlefield 4 it won't control anything. My other controllers will work. I have tried updating the controller
    and hard resetting the console but no luck.

The Hypeslayer, Jan 17, 2014
  3. VostokRising
    VostokRising Guest
    Mic not working

"This wouldn't be weird if I hadn't gone out and purchased a new controller and headset."

VostokRising, Jan 17, 2014
  4. weird controller/headset issue

well i had problems with my Day one controller the mic was intermittent until the other day when it stopped working and now will no longer fit into my controller, its not my mic but the port at the bottom of the controller that is the fault on my end

TheBaldyBuddha, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: