Weekly store survey just popped up says 6d remaining but keeps saying item is no longer...

Discus and support Weekly store survey just popped up says 6d remaining but keeps saying item is no longer... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/Chubbyspam [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Chubbyspam, Sep 29, 2020.

1. Weekly store survey just popped up says 6d remaining but keeps saying item is no longer...

/u/Chubbyspam, Sep 29, 2020
  2. Warr Assassin Win User

Can't play any Indie game i downloaded, please help!

No. nothing pops up saying "a update for this game is available. update now!" just that one message keeps popping up.
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Since May no achievement in the Xbox One is being released!

The survey goes to the appropriate group that verifies the issue. After submitting the survey keep playing and after a while the achievements will pop up.
  4. onyxishere Win User

Is this survey legitmate ?

If what you're talking about is a little pop up box saying something about doing a survey when you're done browsing the site then yes, it is legitimate.
  5. x VeNoMz x V3 Win User

Achievements not unlocking again

just thought id post back and say iv still not had no email response from that survey o_O i have however managed to get one achievement to pop still awating the one in game of throne to pop though again i filled out the survey at the same time as doing the
    other one (did two surveys) and still have had no response
  6. duvadan Win User

Xbox Live membership

Thats a pain it wasn't there, Id say just keep your eye out incase it pops back up on one of the tiles.
Thema:

Weekly store survey just popped up says 6d remaining but keeps saying item is no longer...

1. Weekly store survey just popped up says 6d remaining but keeps saying item is no longer... - Similar Threads - Weekly store survey

2. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  5. Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Points purchase error in the mut madden store it’s been a week that I haven’t received my...: When I come to buy points in the madden mut store it says points purchasing error how can I fixed this ? Thank you 44c4d818-a927-4a93-895b-d108b7a97052
  6. Xbox App and Microsoft Store break almost every other week

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App and Microsoft Store break almost every other week: When it breaks and I try to open Xbox app, it just stays stuck on the pulsating Xbox logo, before going black after about five minutes. It never gets to any of the actual app. It used to be this...
  7. New Store Experience Discussion: Week of August 20, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience Discussion: Week of August 20, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the New Store on Xbox here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Store Experience on Xbox. If you have something...
  8. New Store Experience Discussion: Week of August 13, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience Discussion: Week of August 13, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the New Store on Xbox here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Store Experience on Xbox. If you have something...
  9. New Store Experience Discussion: Week of August 6, 2020

in XboX Insiders
    New Store Experience Discussion: Week of August 6, 2020: Discuss your experiences with the New Store on Xbox here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Store Experience on Xbox. If you have something...
  10. Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Error Xbox Store week-long deals in Kinect Sports Rivals: Hi!!! In the last 5 days I tried to buy the Game Kinect Sports Rivals in the special deal with the price U$19,99 in XBOX live. The problem when I tried to buy error appears informing "Sorry this...