Weekly Rewards Set Issue

Discus and support Weekly Rewards Set Issue in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; The weekly rewards is not recognising when I use Bing so is still 0/3 days when it should be 2/3. I have tried Bing on my laptop and my phone, no... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rubbafish, Nov 17, 2023.

1. Rubbafish
    Rubbafish Guest

Weekly Rewards Set Issue

The weekly rewards is not recognising when I use Bing so is still 0/3 days when it should be 2/3. I have tried Bing on my laptop and my phone, no recognition. Currently on a 132 week streak so would prefer not to lose it if possible.

:)

Rubbafish, Nov 17, 2023
  2. Sodangidni Win User

Weekly Rewards Set Issue

Hello, Rubbafish. I’m Arturo, and I’ll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you are having trouble with the Microsoft Rewards program when trying to use Bing. Not only that, but in situations like these, it is recommended to reach out to the dedicated Microsoft Rewards support team. They will be able to review your situation and provide further assistance. You can contact them by clicking below: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/p/?LinkID=823675

Furthermore, in case you didn’t try, please do the Bing search by using a different internet connection, like mobile data on your phone and make sure that any VPN app (if you use one) is turned off before trying again.

Thanks for your attention,

Arturo.
  3. Cappy242 Win User

Daily Gamepass quests not triggering

I am having the exact same issue with both game pass quests and microsoft rewards weekly sets :(
  4. Cappy242 Win User

Game pass quest problems

I am having the exact same issue with both game pass quests and microsoft rewards weekly sets :(
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Rewards Weekly Set

Please download the Xbox Insiders app if you haven't already and report it as a bug. :)
  6. Francia J. Win User

Weekly rewards set

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

Just a friendly reminder though that for Microsoft Rewards concerns there is a dedicated team that handles them which is the Microsoft Rewards team. To help you, kindly click on this link and check on "Get Help":

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...
Thema:

Weekly Rewards Set Issue

1. Weekly Rewards Set Issue - Similar Threads - Weekly Rewards Set

2. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  3. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  4. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  5. Claiming reward week points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Claiming reward week points: How do I claim the points from a weekly set after being on a 46 week streak? Or can I cause it's just automatically added to my account? 5ddb51f5-0aa8-4cc0-a23f-75ae7f451ad7
  6. Weekly gamepass rewards don't complete?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weekly gamepass rewards don't complete?!: It's been for over a month this doesn't work. Every week the game giving 250 points doesn't progress at all let alone finish it. While you are way back the task you're suppose to do in game. Is...
  7. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

in XBoX on Windows
    Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help: Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response. im told that my...
  8. I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it...: I got on the reward apps today to check the new rewards weekly set I clicked on it and it says I missed a weekly set and I know I didn't I was on week 50 1b2c2199-0964-492e-b24e-df5a588af580
  9. How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I restore my streak for the Rewards Weekly Set on the Microsoft Rewards on Xbox app?: I've been near 50 weeks in my streak, without missing one week. The May Monthly Bonus Round proves it, as it has 1 of 2 weekly sets registered, two weeks have not elapsed yet this month....
  10. Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today: Why did my Reward Weekly Set reset to zero today 3aaf809f-482e-44e6-b2e4-503f5ee7d0b5