Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

Discus and support Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ? I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nathan Ireland, Dec 24, 2023.

1. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

Is anyone eles having an issue with your xbox weekly rewards not depositing your points ?

I have tried to message the Microsoft rewards department and if I get a response.

im told that my points amount is correct.

Does anyone have a resolution for this ?

:)

Nathan Ireland, Dec 24, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help

Hello Nathan,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through. Yes, there are some reports of people having issues with Xbox Weekly Rewards not depositing the correct amount of points. Some of the issues that have been reported include:

Points are not deposited at all
    The points deposited are incorrect
    Deposited points are lost
    Microsoft is investigating the issue and hopes to fix it soon.

If you have this problem, you can try the following:

Check your rewards history. Make sure the number of points you should have received is the same as the amount shown in your rewards history.

Reset your console. This may be a drastic step, but it may fix the problem if it is a problem with the console.

Source: https://www.xbox.com/thread/xbox-game-pass/quests

I hope I have answered your question correctly, I wish you a Merry Christmas.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Prophet0 Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

Your account points, are they Xbox Rewards credits (rewards.xbox.com), or are the Microsoft Rewards (formerly called Bing Rewards) points?

For Xbox Rewards credits have you requested a deposit already on rewards.xbox.com? Keep in mind deposits are done by the 15th and 30th of the month. If you requested a deposit, did it give you a specific date?

If they are Microsoft Reward points (Bing rewards) Microsoft.com/rewards, you have to redeem them for one of the options though that site.

They are two separate programs with two different redemption options. Microsoft Rewards won't show on Xbox Rewards same as Xbox Rewards credits won't show in your Microsoft Rewards page.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

I want to convert my Microsoft Rewards points to Xbox points.

Hi there,

Your account points, are they Xbox Rewards credits (rewards.xbox.com), or are the Microsoft Rewards (formerly called Bing Rewards) points?

For Xbox Rewards credits have you requested a deposit already on rewards.xbox.com? Keep in mind deposits are done by the 15th and 30th of the month. If you requested a deposit, did it give you a specific date?

If they are Microsoft Reward points (Bing rewards) Microsoft.com/rewards, you have to redeem them for one of the options though that site.

They are two separate programs with two different redemption options. Microsoft Rewards won't show on Xbox Rewards same as Xbox Rewards credits won't show in your Microsoft Rewards page.
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Xbox Live Rewards (VIP)

Post this in the Rewards forum because they are the only ones who can do anything about the VIP issue. You won't get the 3,000 reward points until a few days after your current subscription lapses.
  6. The Conodont Win User

Recent games not appearing in the gaming section of my profile

This also seems to be affecting game pass rewards which means no daily/weekly/monthly rewards points if goes on for long.
Thema:

1. Weekly rewards points won't issue right amount .rewards Customer Service won't help - Similar Threads - Weekly rewards points

2. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  3. xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game...: xbox rewards is not giving me my additional 250 point weekly console bonus for owning game pass ultimate. It is giving me the 250 that everyone gets but not the additional 250 for owning game pass...
  4. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  5. Claiming reward week points

in XBoX Accessibility
    Claiming reward week points: How do I claim the points from a weekly set after being on a 46 week streak? Or can I cause it's just automatically added to my account? 5ddb51f5-0aa8-4cc0-a23f-75ae7f451ad7
  6. Weekly gamepass rewards don't complete?!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Weekly gamepass rewards don't complete?!: It's been for over a month this doesn't work. Every week the game giving 250 points doesn't progress at all let alone finish it. While you are way back the task you're suppose to do in game. Is...
  7. Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Weekly Game Pass Reward Won't Mark As Complete: I recently got the Game Pass Ultimate and was playing Watch Dogs 2 for the weekly point reward, but I've finished the objective about 4x over by now and it still hasn't been marked as complete on...
  8. What to do if the Rewards Support do not react since weeks?

in XBoX Accessibility
    What to do if the Rewards Support do not react since weeks?: I tried to get in contact with the Rewards Support, because they locked my >300000 RP account where I collected since 5 years on PC and XBox. But they do not react since weeks. I don't even get an...
  9. The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...

in XBoX on Windows
    The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This...: The daily microsoft rewards searches has not been working properly for several weeks. This includes mobile and pc/xbox seaches on multiple accounts - having to wait between searches or they will...
  10. Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox rewards weekly streak shows broken but it wasn't.: I recently lost a 130+ weekly rewards streak and support was not helpful at all. They said I didn't complete the three tasks (which I did and the app showed I did). I always double and triple...