Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub

Discus and support Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I haven't gotten a weekly survey for this week. Did anyone else not get one? There was an issue with updating the app on Tuesday or Wednesday that... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Idolathebound, May 2, 2024.

1. Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub

I haven't gotten a weekly survey for this week. Did anyone else not get one? There was an issue with updating the app on Tuesday or Wednesday that caused it to delete itself from my Xbox. I had to redownload it after that.

submitted by /u/Idolathebound
    [link] [comments]

/u/Idolathebound, May 2, 2024
  2. Moru Casomee Win User

Battlefield 4 Community Test Enviroment Survey issue.

I have been invited to join Battlefield CTE but the survey to opt in to be able to play it, doesn't show up in the survey section. The only survey that is popping up is the 'Tell us about you!' is coming up. Please help.
  3. Goth Vampirella Win User

WWE 2K17 FREE ACT QUICK!

It's always hilarious when these post show up and it's just a free to play weekly game.
  4. Smwutches Win User

Not getting survey credits!

It can take up to 96 hours for credits to show as pending after completing a survey.
  5. Tobius38 Win User

Mass Effect ENPLES DLC error. Can't load any save!

well the survey doesnt work any more, and i just encountered this error today, after getting nearly 30 hours into the game. i didnt have the DLC... BUT in the game hub it shows i have the DLC.

but I cant load any game at all any more! please help!
  6. Bigdaddy434 Win User

No quests or surveys on xbox insider hub

I'm having this problem as well. The last time i got a survey was when i signed back in to the hub and that was weeks ago.
Thema:

Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub

1. Weekly Pulse Survey Not Showing Up In Hub - Similar Threads - Weekly Pulse Survey

2. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of May 24th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 24th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  10. Weekly Pulse is not showing up??

in XboX Insiders
    Weekly Pulse is not showing up??: I currently have 33 weeks in a row on the Weekly Pulse, and obviously, I wouldn't want to lose that. The Weekly Pulse usually appears on Sundays, right? My last Weekly Pulse was asking about...