Weekly Nightfall Strike

Discus and support Weekly Nightfall Strike in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm a level 31 hunter and I need a fire team to do the weekly nightfall strike. Msg me at saying nightfall? 69f9dd56-1930-474c-b76c-2c50f0aba422 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by cheeseman2005, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Weekly Nightfall Strike

I'm a level 31 hunter and I need a fire team to do the weekly nightfall strike. Msg me at saying nightfall?

:)

cheeseman2005, Jan 2, 2015
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    10/21 Weekly Nightfall at 10 PM Central

It is 10 PM, anyone want to run the Daily Heroic Story, Weekly Heroic Strike, and the Weekly Nightfall Strike?

Lord Dirt, Jan 2, 2015
  3. tigerpaws220
    tigerpaws220 Guest
    looking for any players wishing to start doing some raids!!!as well as weekly nightfall strikes also the 200 kills with fusion rifles in a weekly nightfall strike for the pocket infinity. please add em and send me a message if your interestedWeekly Nightfall Strike :)

looking for any players wishing to start doing some raids!!!as well as weekly nightfall strikes also the 200 kills with fusion rifles in a weekly nightfall strike for the pocket infinity. please add em and send me a message if your interestedWeekly Nightfall Strike :)

tigerpaws220, Jan 2, 2015
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Weekly Nightfall Strike