Weekly Heroic raid need help

Discus and support Weekly Heroic raid need help in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Add me were at boss and need help 04b2e47c-10f7-443f-8493-e2a6cf195f2a Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Duecyman, Oct 7, 2014.

1. Duecyman
    Duecyman Guest

Add me were at boss and need help

:)

Duecyman, Oct 7, 2014
  2. Beef tF
    Beef tF Guest
    Looking for team

I am a good team player looking for people who want to do raids and those who need help with the weekly nightfall of heroic i will help

i am a level 31 hunter

Beef tF, Oct 7, 2014
  3. Need Weekly/Daily/Raid friends here

I am a LVL 27 hunter looking for help to do the Raid and Weekly Heroic/ Nightfall, add me

theonlyace420, Oct 7, 2014
  4. theonlyace420 Win User

Need Weekly/Daily/Raid friends here

I am a LVL 27 hunter looking for help to do the Raid and Weekly Heroic/ Nightfall, add me
  5. UnluckyCrown609 Win User

vog, weekly nightfall or heroic

i could help with the weekly heroic
  6. B3AST BA113R Win User

Weekly Heroic Strike & Raid

I'll do this. I'm a lvl 26 hunter and I need friends for weekly strikes and eventually raid. Gamer tag is .
  7. B7604 Win User

Weekly Heroic Strike & Raid

I also need people for this i will add you both
  8. Lord Dirt Win User

10/21 Weekly Nightfall at 10 PM Central

It is 10 PM, anyone want to run the Daily Heroic Story, Weekly Heroic Strike, and the Weekly Nightfall Strike?
Thema:

1. Weekly Heroic raid need help - Similar Threads - Weekly Heroic raid

2. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of May 24th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 24th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  10. Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!: My xbox had no problem connecting to my home's wifi ever since I got it, but after I disconnected it recently when I went over to someone else's home, I couldn't re-connect it to my wifi and I...