Weekly gamepass rewards don't complete?!

Discus and support Weekly gamepass rewards don't complete?! in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; It's been for over a month this doesn't work. Every week the game giving 250 points doesn't progress at all let alone finish it. While you are way back... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by wibimeister, Dec 24, 2023.

1. wibimeister
    wibimeister Guest

It's been for over a month this doesn't work. Every week the game giving 250 points doesn't progress at all let alone finish it. While you are way back the task you're suppose to do in game. Is this intentional that they use bugged games for these rewards?

:)

wibimeister, Dec 24, 2023
  2. MarvinaPerez Win User

Hello Wibimeister,my name is Marvina, I will be happy to help you.

I'm so sorry for what you're going through No, it's not intentional for Microsoft to use buggy games to earn weekly Game Pass rewards.

It's a problem that game developers are working to fix.

There are several reasons why weekly Game Pass rewards may not be completed:

The game may be corrupted. This can happen if the game was interrupted during an update or if an error occurred during installation.

Your device may not be meeting the game's minimum requirements. Make sure your device has at least the minimum game requirements.

There may be a problem with the game files. You can try running the Microsoft Game Repair Tool to fix this issue.

To fix this issue, you can try the following:

Check for game updates. Game developers often release updates to fix known issues.

Reset the game. This may fix any temporary issues with the game.
    Restart your device. This can free up memory and improve performance.

Check the game's minimum requirements. Make sure your device meets the game's minimum requirements.

Run the Microsoft Game Repair Tool. This tool can fix problems with game files.

Source: https://www.epicgames.com/help/es-M...uedo-averiguar-mas-informacion-a5720283337115

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to provide accurate and secure information. Beware of ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as PUPs (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before deciding to download and install it.

These are basic solutions to these problems, but they can lead to a solution, remember that this is a public forum where we are players like you who want to help, good luck and happy day.

Sincerely,
    Marvina.
  3. Saeleth Win User

Xbox Game Pass Quest.

Ultimately it depends how frequently they refresh reward rollouts. Could be weekly, bi-weekly or monthly. I believe in this case its bi-weekly but don't quote me on it.
  4. Kimmy_24 Win User

Gamepass Weekly Rewards Issue

Hi, Exiled! I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

Sorry about that. If your Rewards account is not earning points, or if you did not receive points for an action, I would recommend for you to submit a request to Microsoft rewards team so they can further check this for you.

Kindly use the link below and click " Get help".

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/account-pro...

Thank you.
  5. Malcomio Win User

Microsoft rewards app on Xbox not counting achievements

Same here. On a 36 week streak and have had 12 achievements over the last 2 days but neither the Weekly Set nor the 50 pt offer has popped. The weekly Gamepass quest didn’t pop either, but eventually completed overnight.

Please fix!
  6. Plastic Smile Win User

Strike 2 of Gamepass quests not unlocking

Yeah I've tried that route last week twice and never got a response from them. Missing three daily play a gamepass game and two weekly quests last week. Now this week missing two daily and can't get three weekly to unlock. Been completing these religiously
    since it started and this month has been a complete joke.
Thema:

1. Weekly gamepass rewards don't complete?! - Similar Threads - Weekly gamepass rewards

2. I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and...: I have had my Xbox one s plugged in for about two weeks and I just plugged it back in and it won’t turn on. There’s no sound or anything. Somehow it’s seems dead what do I do?...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 21st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...

in XboX Insiders
    (Alpha Skip-Ahead) Console becomes unresponsive several times a day last week or so until...: Basically what title says. Series X console. I’ve just run into countless issues the past week+ with games not launching, black screen when launching games, and just it being unresponsive. Like...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 14th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of June 7th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  7. Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 31st, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of May 24th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of May 24th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox App - Microsoft Rewards Daily/weekly task on iPhone: Having problems finding my daily/weekly Microsoft Rewards task in the Xbox app on my mobile since they moved it from Game pass app to the Xbox app. I know it shows in the Game pass where to be...
  10. Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't connect to my Wi-fi since last week!: My xbox had no problem connecting to my home's wifi ever since I got it, but after I disconnected it recently when I went over to someone else's home, I couldn't re-connect it to my wifi and I...