Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922)

Discus and support Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922) in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I recently bought a Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam so I could start streaming games. I plugged it into a USB port on my Xbox One, went to the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KyleThompson4, Sep 9, 2019.

1. Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922)

I recently bought a Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam so I could start streaming games. I plugged it into a USB port on my Xbox One, went to the broadcast and capture tab to set up my broadcast, but I get an error that says "To stream your webcam, you'll
    need permission". I enabled all the privacy settings to allow streaming but nothing seems to work, any ideas?

:)

KyleThompson4, Sep 9, 2019
  2. NeoDan123 Win User

Need a webcam

Alot of my friends that streams uses the Logitech C922. Its a great webcam and they have no issues with it.
  3. Real Dangerr Win User

Web Cam

Yes a webcam will work with your console. Microsoft recommends Logitech C920 HD Pro or Logitech C922 HD Pro Stream. In the beginning I just used an regular webcam and it worked.
  4. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Webcam problem

same issue with my logitech brio
    Im not sure the Logitech Brio is compatible with the Xbox.

For the best experience, we recommend these webcams:

• Microsoft LifeCam Studio
    • Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000
    • Logitech C922 Pro Stream Webcam
    • Logitech C930e Webcam
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Xbox One not recognizing USB Webcam when plugged in.

6. The_Last_DJ Win User

Is the Logitech C270 3.0MP Webcam compatible with an Xbox Series S ?

Thema:

Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922)

1. Webcam stream issue (Logitech C922) - Similar Threads - Webcam stream issue

2. Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam I used previously for streaming to Twitch hasn't worked since the Dashboard was...: I have already made a bug report within the xbox. It is really frustrating because the camera worked perfect before, for roughly 1 year with no issues. I tested the camera with my laptop and it...
  3. Webcam stuck on preview loading

in XBoX on Consoles
    Webcam stuck on preview loading: i just bought the logitech c922x pro stream webcam for my xbox last night. It was working perfectly. This morning it says the cameras on but the preview screen only says preview loading. I have...
  4. I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would...

in XBoX on Windows
    I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would...: I want to start streaming but I want to use an actual camera instead of a webcam, how would I go about that to hook the camera up to my Xbox? 78739a90-a828-476b-80f4-cbed23175d58
  5. How to get my webcam to work while twitch streaming

in XBoX on Windows
    How to get my webcam to work while twitch streaming: I have a Logitech C270 hd webcam and it won’t show up whenever I try to livestream. However, I’m going to assume that it is compatible with my Xbox series S because whenever I pause my stream and...
  6. 1080p pro stream webcam not working on xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    1080p pro stream webcam not working on xbox: I just bought the 1080p pro stream webcam from Logitech and it’s stuck on the preview loading screen, the sides aren’t lighting up blue showing it’s working. I went to my settings to make sure my...
  7. My Webcam isn't showing up when i stream

in XboX Insiders
    My Webcam isn't showing up when i stream: I've streamed the past two days and have had no problems with my camera. When i went on twitch to stream today, the camera wasn't working at all. When I'm adjusting my broadcast, twitch recognises...
  8. Webcam failing to auto detect when starting a stream

in XboX Insiders
    Webcam failing to auto detect when starting a stream: When ever I start to stream via Twitch the webcam fails to turn on forcing me too get up too reconnect everytime. Once reconnected everything is OK and working it just doesn't start when clicking...
  9. Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?

in XboX Insiders
    Is anyone having a problem with webcam auto detecting when first starting too stream?: Every time I start a broadcast on the xbox, my webcam isn't auto detecting. This is Forcing me too unplug and re plug it back in. The selection to turn the webcam on and off via the guide isn't...
  10. For those wanting to stream on twitch directly through your xbox with a webcam.

in XBoX Accessibility
    For those wanting to stream on twitch directly through your xbox with a webcam.: so if your wanting to stream on Twitch directly through your xbox one with a webcam, there are some requirements. First off if you own the Xbox One you will need the Kinect, it is the only way to...