Webcam and mic use on Xbox one x

Discus and support Webcam and mic use on Xbox one x in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Trying to find out if the kinect adapter for xbox one x is discontinued, and if it is, can a Webcam and mic be used, we use Cortina on our Xbox one,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by rainman0512, Dec 27, 2017.

1. rainman0512
    rainman0512 Guest

Trying to find out if the kinect adapter for xbox one x is discontinued, and if it is, can a Webcam and mic be used, we use Cortina on our Xbox one, she controls our cable, TV, sound system. And would the Webcam and mic allow us to do the same? Thanks for
    your help.

:)

rainman0512, Dec 27, 2017
  2. Xbox one usb mic?

i want to stream on beam but o wait Xbox supports a freaking webcam with mic but doesn't support usb mics but is pushing streaming smh in 2018 how are we having problems with this main reason all my friends are on ps4 because ps4 can use a freaking usb mic
    smh this should be a the flipin top of your list especially with Xbox x release smh!

midwestmobstar1, Dec 27, 2017
  3. Voice support for usb 3rd party webcam

Please allow microphone support on the 3rd party usb webcams to function while connected to the xbox one / XB1x. I would like to be able to continue to use the voice chat / voice commands via 3rd party webcam mics while connected to xb1 & xb1x.

RIPxDevilMutt, Dec 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: