We Were Unable to Sign in to your Xbox Account

Discus and support We Were Unable to Sign in to your Xbox Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No matter what I do it won't let me sign in to any of my Xbox accounts and won't let me make another one.This is a Link it Keeps Sending me to: The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProLovingLola, Oct 12, 2017.

1. We Were Unable to Sign in to your Xbox Account

No matter what I do it won't let me sign in to any of my Xbox accounts and won't let me make another one.This is a Link it Keeps Sending me to:
    The First Link
    /The Second Link.
    Btw it lets me sign in online but can't do
    anything the internet.

:)

ProLovingLola, Oct 12, 2017
  2. we were unable to sign you in to xbox live

It could be there is an error on that page currently.

Usually if I get that error, I try using EDGE browser, this usually resolves the issue.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Oct 13, 2017
  3. n.asalim
    n.asalim Guest
    we were unable to sign you in to xbox live

i have to sign in xbox live I tried but it show JSON string error how can it solve

n.asalim, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Noah Mitchell l1 Win User

Plz Help

It usually says authenticator error like this one

We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and sign in to verify/update your Xbox Live account. This error usually indicates that
    your Microsoft account has no Xbox Live Gamertag, or that your account must be updated in some way, such as agreeing to an updated terms of use.
  5. benbro2020 Win User

Linking xbox account with Bungie account to cross save

The error message is : We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and sign in to verify/update your Xbox Live account. This error usually indicates that your microsoft account has no Xbox Live gamertag, or that your
    account must be updated in some way, such as agreeing to an updated terms of use.

I think the account is a child account so how would I enable permissions? Tried after logging onto both websites and still get the error.
  6. XBF Leo G Win User

Проблема НЕ захода в учётную запись на PS4 -[Translation - The problem is NOT logging into your PS4 account]

Hello DethGraf

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are unable to remain signed in to your Microsoft account through Minecraft for the PlayStation 4. You mentioned that you were able to sign in to Xbox Live. Does this
    mean you already signed in to the
    Xbox website
    with your Microsoft account? The general solution to this issue is to associate your Microsoft with an Xbox profile. This is done by signing in to the Xbox website with your account so you can receive a gamertag. After this process is complete,
    you should be able to sign in to your Microsoft account on Minecraft for PlayStation 4. If you are able to sign in to the websites without experiencing any issues, we suggest reaching out to

Mojang Support
    for more assistance. We hope this information helps!
  7. rambutulon-E1B46A30- Win User

Error 83118853 re-authorisation impossible as site returns an error

This is the error I get on the parental reauthorise flow

We were unable to sign you in

Your account is missing a full name or date of birth. Visit account.live.com to update the required information, then try again.

OK
  8. XBF Eladio M Win User

compre juegos en xbox me cobraron y no los tengo [Mod Translation - I bought games on xbox they charged me and I don't have them]

Hey Santiago

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are inquiring about requesting a refund for an item you purchased.

If you are unable to see these games via you order history, then we are unable to process a refund for you on that account.

This would imply that if you were charged, they were purchased on a separate account. Did you purchase these via your account on the Xbox you usually use?

Its possible that you may have be signed into a different account when you completed these purchases.

Do you have any other accounts on your console? If you do, it would be best to check the order history on those accounts.
Thema:

We Were Unable to Sign in to your Xbox Account

1. We Were Unable to Sign in to your Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Were Unable Sign

2. We were unable to make ******@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later.

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were unable to make ******@gmail.com your primary alias. Please try again later.: I'm attempting to update my primary alias to a new email account. The previous alias is a ****@mail.com account and trying to switch to ****@gmail.com account. I've been trying to do this for...
  3. My Minecraft Launcher Says "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Minecraft Launcher Says "We were unable to verify what products you own. Please check...: I bought minecraft in 2019 i own it for 3 years now and i have never gotten this error and for some reason i got it now i searched around and found some possible solutions but they didnt worked i...
  4. Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Issue with Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety. " We were unable to load your settings at...: I have this issue for months now and I cant join multiplayer due to the fact that I cant change my settings. I have an adult account and I am not a member of any family group. I searched in forums...
  5. Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety: We were unable to load your settings at this time....

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety: We were unable to load your settings at this time....: So this problem arose when I had to migrate my Minecraft account to a Microsoft account. once I did that and logged in to Minecraft it said "Multiplayer is disabled please check your Microsoft...
  6. "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    "We were unable to load your settings at this time. Please try again later." Error code: OS/Platform: Windows 10 PC I have been struggling with this issue for a week now. The issue originally arose when I paired my Minecraft account to work with my Microsoft account. I found myself...
  7. Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety: We were unable to load your settings at this time....

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox One/Windows 10 Online Safety: We were unable to load your settings at this time....: I Bought today my Minecraft Java Edition, but I couldn't join multiplayer, I got the error "Multiplayer is disabled please check your microsoft account settings" Then I went to Privacy & online...
  8. 'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live'

in XBoX on Windows
    'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live': Hey Everyone, I just wanted to see if anyone else is having troubles logging into their xbox account from the Xbox App (Beta) because I havent been able to get in for a couple weeks now. Ive...
  9. we were unable to sign you in to xbox live

in XBoX on Windows
    we were unable to sign you in to xbox live: i have to sign in xbox live I tried but it show JSON string error how can it solve cbdc3d90-ce38-40b2-89a9-294bae3ae3a8
  10. We Were Unable To Sign You In To Xbox Live (0x80048869)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We Were Unable To Sign You In To Xbox Live (0x80048869): Error when opening the Xbox App on Windows 10 Home. I purchased a DELL Inspiron 11 3000 Series 2-in-1 laptop a couple of days ago. In this time I've had a number of issues with connecting to the...