We Were Unable to Sign in to your Xbox Account

Discus and support We Were Unable to Sign in to your Xbox Account in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; No matter what I do it won't let me sign in to any of my Xbox accounts and won't let me make another one.This is a Link it Keeps Sending me to: The... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ProLovingLola, Oct 12, 2017.

1. We Were Unable to Sign in to your Xbox Account

No matter what I do it won't let me sign in to any of my Xbox accounts and won't let me make another one.This is a Link it Keeps Sending me to:
    The First Link
    /The Second Link.
    Btw it lets me sign in online but can't do
    anything the internet.

:)

ProLovingLola, Oct 12, 2017
  2. we were unable to sign you in to xbox live

It could be there is an error on that page currently.

Usually if I get that error, I try using EDGE browser, this usually resolves the issue.

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Oct 13, 2017
  3. n.asalim
    n.asalim Guest
    we were unable to sign you in to xbox live

i have to sign in xbox live I tried but it show JSON string error how can it solve

n.asalim, Oct 13, 2017
  4. Noah Mitchell l1 Win User

Plz Help

It usually says authenticator error like this one

We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and sign in to verify/update your Xbox Live account. This error usually indicates that
    your Microsoft account has no Xbox Live Gamertag, or that your account must be updated in some way, such as agreeing to an updated terms of use.
  5. benbro2020 Win User

Linking xbox account with Bungie account to cross save

The error message is : We were unable to sign you in with your Xbox Live account. Please visit xbox.com and sign in to verify/update your Xbox Live account. This error usually indicates that your microsoft account has no Xbox Live gamertag, or that your
    account must be updated in some way, such as agreeing to an updated terms of use.

I think the account is a child account so how would I enable permissions? Tried after logging onto both websites and still get the error.
  6. ThiccRichie Win User

'We were unable to sign you in to Xbox Live'

I suggest keeping tabs on the Xbox Live Status through the website or other forms like Twitter so you know when this issue is fixed, sorry you are going through this hope all goes well soon!
  7. NagiWilliams Win User

I don't know mine won't work
  8. TobyMarc Win User

Hey,

Thank you ill go do that right away! :)
Thema:

We Were Unable to Sign in to your Xbox Account

1. We Were Unable to Sign in to your Xbox Account - Similar Threads - Were Unable Sign

2. Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft won't return my money after my account was hacked and 11 $25 gcs were purchased!!!!!: SERIOUSLY???!! Someone hacked my account, ordered 11 $25 gift cards paid via my paypal and THEY WON'T REFUND ME FOR THESE???!!! So, I've now been robbed TWICE - one by the hacker and now by...
  3. Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Is there a capture (screenshot) limit, and can I restore captures that were automatically...: I am playing on Xbox One and have been taking many captures (screenshots) to document some things about the game, as well as for my own collection. However, it seems I've reached a very low limit...
  4. I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    I requested 3 refunds on 1/8/24 and all were approved and I’ve still not received my refund: I replied to a email about it and told them what happened but still not received a answer 93ddd2ee-ade7-479d-8643-c9a199676e1b
  5. My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...

in XBoX on Windows
    My microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased - does anybody...: My Microsoft account was hacked yesterday and 5 game codes were purchased and gifted to a random email address - the total purchase amount was around £175. I have been desperately trying to...
  6. Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is not xbox rewards not work and unavailable in switzerland? Were broke: I would like to have xbox rewards back on in Switzerland 5d983703-72aa-41db-b297-5ac1739552eb
  7. We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...

in XBoX Accessibility
    We were how can i talk to someone when it requires a sign in and we cant since the hacker...: We were hacked how can i talk with someone as sign in is required and the hacker changed our log in info a81bca5a-485b-4561-be60-c0036345a5ad
  8. Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox chat call back not working (response is: Were unable to process your request. Please...: I have a faulty xbox, purchased as a Christmas present, the orser was with Microsoft direct. The order email confirmation does not provide a service link to report a problem and the online chat...
  9. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  10. Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft education says “we were unable to connect you” when joining others’ world D:: Hi! I’ve been trying to join other people’s worlds in Minecraft Education for a while but it always gives me this message.: “We were unable to connect you” With the ok button. I tried to take a...