" We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. "

Discus and support " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I decided to go on Minecraft after a while but when I tried to log in it said " We tried to sing you in to your Microsoft Account, but something... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tokyooo, Mar 5, 2021.

1. tokyooo
    tokyooo Guest

" We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. "

Hello, I decided to go on Minecraft after a while but when I tried to log in it said " We tried to sing you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " I've tried looking for solutions on other threads and what not but nothing seemed to help me. People suggested downloading Xbox Identity Provider.. but then I would run into a completely different problem. The Microsoft store would say that I already had it downloaded when I didn't. Sorry if this does sound confusing or odd but could anyone help me with these problems?

:)

tokyooo, Mar 5, 2021
  2. SloanWehe Win User

Logging in to Microsoft

It says we tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong
  3. AlanBorowicz Win User

We tried to sign you into your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

Mojang support is useless. Three days I’ve been waiting for a response to the same problem. I am finding tons of posts about this all over the place yet no one seems to have any answers on this. Maybe Microsoft could try to reach out since this is part
    of their issue as well since we use their accounts? This is not just isolated incidents hundreds of people are having this problem
  4. Teyla1 Win User

We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong.

I can sign in to those websites just fine and I already talked to PS4, I said that above. Please help.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello!

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We will be locking this thread due to it being revived by a new post. If there are any questions, discussions or issues that anyone would like to bring to our attention, please create a new thread. We will be
    more than happy to answer any questions or provide solutions for any issues. Thank you again and happy gaming!
  6. Kev7420 Win User

I suggest contacting minecraft support https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us
Thema:

1. " We tried to sign you in to your Microsoft Account, but something went wrong. " - Similar Threads - tried sign Microsoft

2. Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft sends me to Xbox account creation, when I'm trying to sign into my Nintendo Switch.: I am creating a Microsoft account in order to play on servers in Minecraft. The login webpage Microsoft sent me to is trying to make me an Xbox account, and I'm trying to get it onto my Switch....
  3. Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello I keep trying to sign into Microsoft through the feed the beast app (an app for...: I have tried repeated times to sign into Microsoft through feed the beast but for whatever reason Microsoft keeps blocking it, I'm not sure what to do to stop this or fix it I just want to play...
  4. "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "couldn't sign you into xbox live, please try later" when trying to launch microsoft flight...: So, my pc gamepass membership expires, so I redeem an xbox gamepass ultimate code I had with me. I then try to launch microsoft flight simulator like I do everyday and it shows an error saying,...
  5. Trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Microsoft apps

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign into my Microsoft account on Microsoft apps: For some reason I have this problem where when I try to sign into any Microsoft app, such as Xbox, Minecraft, or Windows PC phone assistant, it would take me to the login screen and after trying...
  6. My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My microsoft account is stuck in a refresh loop whenever i try sign in: so i can sign in to main windows page but if i try sign in to support, manage account or redeem code I go to sign into the Microsoft account, I enter my credentials, it goes to sign in but then...
  7. i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...

in XBoX on Windows
    i try to sign into my Microsoft account on the doritos website to redeem a code and it says...: then when i put the capitals and symbols in it says password doesn't mach 0f5336c7-7a04-4ac7-aaf7-5b4426ac737e
  8. Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying for months, cannot sign into xbox account and microsoft account connected to it...: A while ago I had an issue on my PC where the main username was changed to a @ramber.ru email. I fully reinstalled windows and fixed the problem. The same thing had happened to my dad and he...
  9. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...: After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen. 4ecebd4b-7d5e-46d3-babf-b379b5b10320
  10. Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to sign intro Microsoft account to play Minecraft with my grandkids. Get "please...: I've tried to call and use chat, not getting anywhere with that. Am I stuck here or anyone else ever had to go through this? Trying to play with grandkids across Nintendo Switch, Xbox and PS....