We tried to log in your Microsoft account but something went wrong”

Discus and support We tried to log in your Microsoft account but something went wrong” in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I just bought minecraft for my switch and every time i try to login to my microsoft i get an error saying “we tried to log into your microsoft account... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Crabs XJ, Apr 17, 2020.

1. Crabs XJ
    Crabs XJ Guest

I just bought minecraft for my switch and every time i try to login to my microsoft i get an error saying “we tried to log into your microsoft account but something went wrong.” It seems like thousands of others people have this issue but i cant find a
    solution. Please help so i can play this game i just spent money on. This issue is clearly not exclusive to my console as ive seen various posts from people on xbox, pc, and ps4.

:)

Crabs XJ, Apr 17, 2020
  2. stubourget Win User

Minecraft on ps4

Doesnt give me a code, but itnjust said. “Failed to log in”

“we tried to sign into your microsoft account, but something went wrong.”

thats all it says
  3. RyleyRoberts1 Win User

we tried to sign in to your microsoft account, but something went wrong.

Have this crappy message saying something went wrong when trying to play minecraft with friends.. doesnt seem to auto sign me in any more and doesnt seem to be any way around it... Is this a general issue?
  4. RyleyRoberts1 Win User

Did you ever find a resolution?
  5. Mr.Dino123 Win User

You guys ruined my entire experience of playing minecraft. I was just fine with the version you gave us to begin with. So if you dont do something about the accounts you are going to lose a lot of players. Im not teying to be mean or sound like im treating
    you, but it is really annoying to not be able to play with my friends. Sincerely, MrDino
  6. Georgia Penney Win User

It wont let me still on my ps4 it keeps coming up and i can sign into the microsoft account easily.
Thema:

1. We tried to log in your Microsoft account but something went wrong” - Similar Threads - tried log Microsoft

2. Trying to log into my Microsoft Xbox account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to log into my Microsoft Xbox account: I am trying to play Xbox One video game it's asking for me to enter password it is not accepting my password it is sending me to microsoft.com/link I have a password code to enter...
  3. When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to log onto my microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a...: When I try to log onto my Microsoft acc on the design lab it says that my name contains a symbol that isn't allowed on it a0a277e3-89e7-4702-872f-993ba33259b6
  4. Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account"

in XBoX Accessibility
    Stuck in log in loop when trying to access "My Microsoft Account": I'm trying to cancel my gamepass subscription, but every time I try to access my account, it asks me for my email, then my password and then it loops right back to email... What makes this even...
  5. When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When i try to log into my account in microsoft store i click on to sign in with email and a...: After clicking sign in with different account, gray box hows up and leaves my screen. 4ecebd4b-7d5e-46d3-babf-b379b5b10320
  6. Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot log into minecraft.net official website when I try to log in with Microsoft account.: Hello, I keep getting the following error when trying to log into the official minecraft website with my microsoft account. I already transferred my mojang account over to microsoft. This is the...
  7. When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I try to log into the Minecraft.net website with my Microsoft account, I keep...: Whenever I try to login to the Minecraft.net website through my Microsoft account, I keep receiving an error message:...
  8. I am having an error code when trying to log in to minecraft.net with my microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I am having an error code when trying to log in to minecraft.net with my microsoft account: Hello, today i wanted to play minecraft as it has been months since the last time i played but to my surprise i couldn't log in my account i tried multiple times (14 times) in different periods...
  9. When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...

in XBoX Accessibility
    When I tried in to log in to my Minecraft account through Microsoft, it said my account did...: When I faced this problem my first thought was that everything will be fixed if I just make a new Microsoft account through the same email and log in, but that did not work. When I logged in to...
  10. Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to log into Minecraft with a separate Microsoft account but it's asking for a pin...: I've been trying to log into Minecraft to get to the Java version of the game, but it seems as when I try to log into another Microsoft account to reach it, I always get asked for a pin. Now I...